Calling for experienced Technical Support Analysts to join a leading client based in London for an exciting perm opportunity.
The ideal Technical Support Analyst will have a background in application support and development, preferably with experience of supporting housing systems. You will be a confident communicator, comfortable with engaging a range of stakeholders to elicit requirements and translate into technical solutions, as well as delivering guidance on systems usage to end users. You’ll be comfortable managing small projects whilst driving service improvements through process mapping and analysis to benefit customers.
You will have strong knowledge of SQL and data analysis and will be able to work independently with systems in a housing environment.
The selected Technical Support Analysts will provide a high-quality support service for the maintenance and configuration of business data and systems. This involves but is not limited to:
- managing IT projects
- initiating business meetings
- owning complex housing data processes
- troubleshooting and resolving complex incidents escalated by 2nd line support
- providing functional expertise to other staff members throughout the organisation
- supporting opportunities to simplify processes and eliminate non-value added tasks
- applying automation and process improvement ideas to data loads, updates, error resolution and data validation while supporting management’s strategic vision.
Required experience and skills:
- An understanding of IT corporate infrastructure (hardware, databases, client devices, Windows operating systems, active directory services, and generic applications etc.) used within a corporate IT environment.
- Experience of planning complex pieces of work and small projects using a methodology (e.g. Prince) and delivering these through a matrix of inputs from various teams/staff.
- Experience of working in a technical customer facing role, displaying a consistent professional attitude, and always demonstrating customerfocussed behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Must be able to explain technical concepts to users who have no technical understanding.
- Have an understanding of the principles of Data Protection (as contained in the Data Protection Act 2018) and be aware of their practical application.
- Competent in ITIL and qualified to V3 foundation and ideally working in an ITIL environment (or equivalent).
- Proven expertise for SQL Server technologies; ETL, T-SQL Programming, SSIS, SQL jobs and scheduling.
- Housing systems support experience.
- Experience of writing technical documentation.
- Experience of working as a technical lead on projects
Send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details