Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!