Calling for a Senior Solution Architect and Lead developer to join a world leader headquartered in Switzerland for a contract opportunity from February till end of 2023, with possible renewal.
This role will be onsite, working in Geneva.
As a Senior Solution Architect and Lead Developer, you will be responsible for the
solution architecture, development leadership, and expert support for multiple
applications from the Division portfolio.
Your role as Solution Architect and Lead Developer will include the following deliverable tasks:
- Architect, design, develop or oversee the development of a wide range of various business software systems managed by Division.
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements related to the applications
managed by the Division.
- Engage with various technical and business stakeholders, as needed, to ensure that the
systems are correctly architected, implemented and can be easily maintained and
supported in the future.
- When needed, lead the development process in an iterative/agile way, with a working
build produced early on and subsequent working builds available in acceptance at the
end of each sprint for feedback from the business team.
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assist the Division team in improving its software development practices.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies, anticipate and analyze
technological trends and assess their impact on delivering and supporting complex
software applications. Put forward recommendations and contribute to the Section’s
integration activities and projects.
- Ensure alignment with client’s technical standards and procedures.
- Deliver complete technical and user documentation.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Follow the client development practices, including activity tracking with JIRA, CICD pipeline
usage and alignment with Cloud Unit practices.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 10 years eperience
- Proven and extensive experience in solution and system architecture, including at least five years of experience deploying major IT systems based on the proposed architectures.
- Extensive hands-on experience in software development.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
- Agile practices.
Hands-on experience in at least 5 of the following technical areas (in order of priority):
- Java, Spring Boot, JEE, JPA, EJB, JSF
- NodeJS, NestJS
- Core AWS services, Cloud Formation, monitoring and alerts in the cloud
- Data modelling, processing, ETL and migration
- BI, AI, NLP
- SSO, SAML, Open ID Connect
- Elastic Search
- CMS, ERP, CR
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.