Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer who can present a professional image when representing the company. Must have strong communication skills with excellent organisational and analytical abilities. Hourly Rate up to £34.00 with Flexi-Time.
Liaising with all project stakeholders, the Test Engineer will create test strategies, plans and specifications and also include detailed test cases to validate positive / negative scenarios. Previous experience of working in process control, warehouse automation, industrial control logistics or similar business area extremely advantageous.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Worked in ISO9001 environment
- ISEB Foundation Certificate
- 3 Years + in a factory/user acceptance test role
Other Experience requirements are: -
- MS Office – Advanced User
- Working knowledge of software release configuration management systems
- Knowledge of installing and configuring applications
- Ability to work under pressure/time constraints
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Self-motivated enthusiastic individual able to work on own initiative
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist.
Virtualization Reliability Expert – Scandinavia
We are currently looking for a Virtualization Reliability Expert who will play an important role in research and developing new RAS (Reliability，Availability，Serviceability） technologies, solutions and prototype for the NFV (Network Function Virtualization) and SDN (Software Defined Networking) networks, and the possible next generation networks.
- Research new RAS technologies and solutions for meeting the requirements and challenges in NFV and SDN field. Design competitive RAS architecture and RAS features for NFV/SDN systems;
- Responsible for idea initiation, prototype design and verification of RAS architecture and features for VNF/SDN systems
- Involve in advance technologies research, industry benchmarking and customer analysis;
- Master or higher degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Mathematics
- More than 10 years IT or CT industry R&D experience;
- Rich knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of virtualization systems developing;
- Experience in route protocol, such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and TCP/IP, will be preferred.
- Rich experience on Linux/C/Java will be preferred;
- Hands-on experience on HA (High availability) / FT (Fault Tolerance) of distributed system is preferred
- Hands-on SDN development and OpenFlow protocol are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and work skills within a multi-cultural team;
Please apply for further details on this long term contract based in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior C Embedded Developer to join a large telecommunications client based in Brussels on a long term contract.
- 5– 10 years practical experience with embedded Linux Application Development, C Programming language and network programming skills
- Experience with Wi-Fi technologies
- Experience with data-oriented pub/sub messaging systems (DDS)
If you are energetic with strong embedded skills together with experience working in the telecommunicatisn sector, please don’t hesitate to apply.
A large International client is currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to reinforce project teams working within the Public sector. Based in the Hague, the Netherlands
Deal with existing infrastructure (development and testing environment, BCP/DRP environment) working with VMWARE/Windows, Redhat, Linux and AIX technologies.
• Move infrastructure from one data centre to another with consolidation and neutralisation of hardware
• Ensure the day to day of this infrastructure in run-off mode
• Consolidate a target solution of the new tool under Solaris 11 and Oracle 12
• Attend to installation, configuration and administration
Your Profile :
- Being involved in this international project, willingness to travel is required.
- You have a degree in Computer Science. Master degree is a plus.
- You are a self-starter and a customer oriented problem-solver.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- Team spirit is a strong requirement as well as clear and concise communication.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in the IT Sector
- You have 3 years of experience in infrastructure Engineering
- You have a good level in written and spoken English. Mastering of French or German is a plus.
- You have multiple skills centred on Unix/linux platforms
- You have good experience in Unix AIX , Unix Solaris 11, Linux RedHat
- You have basic notions of EMC storage (VNX) and ESX servers / VMWare virtualization
- You have experience working with SQL
- You have experience in deployment and management of virtual environments as VMWare, Citrix, Terminal Services.
- Supporting Microsoft Windows, MS SQL Server, Sharepoint, Microsoft Exchange, ISA-servers, backup solutions.
- An MCSE certification is an asset.
- You have experience with management software such as SCCM, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WINS.