We have an exciting opportunity for an PHP developer to join our client, a world leader in with bookings / transfer solutions.
The role can be fully remote, with occasional visits to the office required.
Our client is looking for PHP profiles with excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
The successful PHP developer will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and delivering flexible, high-performance web applications.
Your role will involve:
- Working within an Agile development environment.
- Having initiative and drive to research and promote new technologies.
- Anticipating, predicting and resolving problems before schedules are impacted.
- Solving problems independently and as part of a team.
- Maintaining and improving the existing code base; providing great technical insight and documentation.
- Helping identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions
- Software development experience.
- Experience building and integrating APIs.
- Strong background or interest in delivering successful products/systems.
- Experience writing high-quality, solid code taking into account security, performance, resilience, scale and re-use when developing.
- Be comfortable writing automated tests for your code (PHPUnit/Behat/PHPSpec etc…).
- Devops mindset, particularly around automation.
- Comfortable on Linux command line.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an exciting company that offers the room to grow and expand technically and professionally.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then please do not hesitate to apply.