Endeavour is looking for a Senior Developer to join their award-winning client in Mexico City. The purpose of the role is to ensure all services remain available, secure and bug-free. This is a great company to work for, with no politics, no drama and a glass-half-full outlook.
We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of a wide range of skills, who are comfortable pitching in wherever needed to resolve incidents, ensure platform stability and architecture solutions around deployment, monitoring, availability, security and testing, as well as speaking to and supporting customers where necessary.
Remote Work Available
- Reviewing all code as part of the team’s peer review process
- Developing own skills, and the skills of the people around them
- Being aware of changing industry standards and new technologies and how they apply to the client
- Constantly seeking out new knowledge
- PHP (good understanding of OO principles, unit testing, standards, design patterns)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Good knowledge of relevant frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of data storage systems
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Good knowledge of good design patters and software architecture
- Good knowledge of automation
- Desirable: Go, Terraform, Jenkins, Puppet, HTML/CSS
About the Company
Our client is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces. They have a culture that is open, honest and nurtures people to their full potential.
A playful and positive environment with a passion team who are proud and accountable for the work they achieve.
Flexible start and finish times
Freedom to work from home when necessary
Competitive salary and bonus
If you are a Senior Developer looking for a great new challenge, please apply with your CV