Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Java Developer with a passion for Data Intelligence to join our London based client on a permanent basis.
Our clients’ products are centred around distribution, tracking, performance, intelligence and monetisation of applications. They combine services into a single platform to allow customers to maximise the advertising spend and improve the quality of advertising inventory.
Our client is Global, operating from US, UK, Hong Kong & Dubai, with all technical operations run from the UK where the London Headquarters are based.
It’s exciting times. The team works in feature streams developing a new SAAS platform with microservice architecture, using Java Spring Boot.
We’re looking for a Lead Java developer that can work independently and has the aptitude to constantly learn to develop solutions and overcome problems within their domain.
As a Java Developer you will be...
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Participating in coding reviews and refactoring existing code
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Preparing releases of software components up to live
You will be…
- Passionate about technology, and want to be on the cutting edge.
- A problem solver who uses the right tools to solve real world problems.
- Driven by building solutions that produce engaging products.
- Able to talk about your success and failures that have shaped your career and guide your approach.
- Have a strong view on what success looks like
- Comfortable in an agile/lean environment with a fast and efficient workflow
Your skills and experience…
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in a senior or lead capacity
- Proven commercial experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,Hibernate)
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing mico-service web applications using Spring Boot
- API design, management and consumption.
- High volume data gathering, processing and transformation.
- Microservice design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- AWS and GCP cloud environments... Infrastructure, storage, services and tools.
- Bare metal environments... Infrastructure, storage, services and tools
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies
- Experience in scripting and automation
- Must have extensive industry experience in Adtech and/or Data Intelligence.
- Proven experience working on highly available and highly scalable systems.
- Deep knowledge of designing and delivering SaaS platforms.
- Experience working in product centric and agile environments.
- Excellent communicator.
Our technology landscape includes…
- Java (Spring Boot), PHP, Python, Ruby, R, Vue, Go, Objective-C
- SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, relational databases,
- TDD and test automation
- CI and CD environments and practices
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Github
For further details regarding this exciting role, please don’t hesitate to apply