Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer who enjoys to be challenged?
Are you looking to be part of a team where your skills will be maximised and developed to help you reach the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established and ambitious Digital Marketing and Web Development Agency, based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join them on their exciting journey and the next phase of their development.
In you role as a Full-Stack developer, you will be required to take on the following key tasks:
- Build complex responsive websites from scratch that looks identical to the provided design.
- Debug code that may have been produced by other developers.
- Write bespoke code from scratch as well as working within established frameworks such as WordPress, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Meet and communicate clearly and professionally with customers. Sometimes translating technical subjects so that non-technical people can understand.
- Manage time and projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identify possible issues within the development of a project and raise these problems with your manager.
- Write detailed and accurate scoping documents that clearly explain what we will be doing in that project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for potential work.
The successful Developer will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge and highly experienced in WordPress CMS development.
- Understanding of FTP, DNS, Name Servers, Domains and Email.
- Able to develop fully mobile responsive websites.
Other desirable/beneficial skills include:
- Good knowledge of SASS and SQL Server.
- Understanding of CLI.
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of React JS and Gutenberg.
- Understanding of popular WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, WP Rocket, Imagify, Divi Builder, Elementor and WP Bakery.
Apply ASAP! This is an opportunity for the right developer to become an integral part of a successful, growing agency where promotion/career progression is a real prospect.