Calling for an experienced .Net core developer for a 12 month contract opportunity with a client based in Ireland.
The role is fully REMOTE. You must be an EU or British passport holder to be eligible.
The .Net Core developer will take a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
The selected .Net Core developer will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims, provider networks and group/member structures.
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle including Strong SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .Net 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Azure DevOps and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc
- Software development using Agile methodologies.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to work with a great team.