CyberArk Security Specialist
We have a long term fully remote contract role for a CyberArk Security Specialist to join our banking client.
As the CyberArk Security Specialist, you will be responsible PAM with strong IAM knowledge capable of technical work and documentation
PAM (Privileged access management)
Identity Security and Access Management
Implementation & Migration
Management of the integration
Move to the Cloud,
On premise to cloud migration
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply
Endpoint Central / Desktop Central Consultant / Project Manager
6 Month contract with extensions or the option of a permanent role
Our banking client requires a skilled Endpoint Central, which was Desktop Central Specialist to join them on an ongoing rolling contract.
The role requires hands on technical experience as well as Project / People Management experience. They want someone that can push through projects independently and efficiently. The role will have various elements to it. The Technical Endpoint Central side, you will also be responsible for Licenses and mentoring / helping juniors develop their skills.
Be responsible for / Project manage all aspects of Endpoint Protection
Bring Strong subject matter knowledge in relation to EndPoint Protection / Security including but not limited to: Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti-Malware and Endpoint protection software.
Ensure EndPoint security tools are maintained and updated (patched) in accordance with the project patching policy throughout the contractual period
Work in a disciplined and structured manner.
Provided advice and guidance as may be appropriate
Proactive problem solving and management
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV
Endeavour has an immediate start contract opportunity for an AWS API Engineer to join a financial client based in Sweden, initially till January 2023, with extensions thereafter.
This is an onsite role.
As an AWS API Engineer on the Amazon API Gateway team, you need to be passionate about API creation and backend development. In line with the key tenets of AWS, you’ll be focused on scalability, reliability, and security for custom built APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS API gateways
- Very good understanding about securing cloud native applications
- Solid knowledge about Oauth2, Basic authentication, OIDC, JWT concepts
- Good understanding in Proxy, Reverse/Forward Proxy concepts
- Good understanding in Kubernetes & Kafka
- Good knowledge of important security guidelines like sql-injection, xss, csrf etc.
- Excellent knowledge about scalable and highly-available Restful APIs.
- Working knowledge of contemporary approach to monitoring, log aggregation, alerting etc.
- Experience with implementing end-end monitoring and tools for APIs, ELK
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain is highly desired
Please send us your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP.
Endeavour Recruitment has a not to be missed permanent opportunity for an experience DevOps Engineer.
Excellent career and financial prospects!
Cape Town or Johannesburg based
As the DevOps Engineer you will be working in an agile environment alongside a dynamic, multi-skilled team of developers and operational staff.
You will take full responsibility for the uptime, performance, security and deployment of the entire web and development environment.
Fast- paced environment where efficiency is a priority and multi-tasking is a requirement.
You will be instrumental in being part of the transition from a traditional hosted environment to a fully cloud hosted environment with containerisation and serverless on the horizon.
This position is demanding yet very rewarding. If you can visualise the future and drive progress to move towards it, this position is made for you!
- Focus will be on delivering solutions in Azure, AWS and GCP while automating deployment, system maintenance, and keeping the platforms monitored and stable.
- Working in collaboration with the operations team.
- Architect and manage Azure infrastructure.
- Manage AWS and GCP infrastructure.
- Manage security.
- Manage CDN services.
- Implement and oversee secure practices in hosting and the SDLC process.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery.
- Manage infrastructure and licencing budgets.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, response, backup, and recovery procedures.
- Modernize legacy infrastructure to take advantage of Azure capability.
- Collaborate with architects to deliver solutions that are both cost efficient and highly scalable.
- Continuous scalability and cost optimisation.
- Documentation of all infrastructure and procedures.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of IIS, nGinx, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL, MS SQL.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Be available after hours to attend to critical outages and planned changes.
Skills and competence:
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and supporting high scale services.
- Ability to match business needs with smart solutions to meet scalability and costing needs.
- Ability to constructively lead others and by so doing raise team performance.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb pressure in stressful situations.
- Broad cloud knowledge, staying abreast of all tech trends.
- Flexible about working with a wide range of technologies.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and building scalable infrastructure.
- 5+ years’ hands-on DevOps experience
- 3+ years’ experience in working in agile teams.
- Software related degree/diploma
- Preferred certifications: Microsoft Azure Architect Design / Technologies, Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions and Security Technologies
- Hands on experience with the following:
- Architectural and strategic input
- Cost calculations and budgeting for forecasts and planning
- Documentation for both knowledge sharing and auditing needs
- Virtual Networking
- Secure practices
- MS SQL
- Infrastructure as code
- Serverless architecture
Does the above match your experience and expectations? If so, please get in touch asap. We look forward to receiving your cv!
Endeavour Recruitment has an urgent request for a Security Engineer to join our leading client based in Vienna. This is a 6 month contract and the working language is English. Competitive day rate on offer for this exciting opportunity.
AV: McAfee, Trend
EDR: Tanium, SEP
Firewalls: Checkpoint, Palo, Cisco, Sonic Wall
Proxy: Fortinet, Umbrella
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now for further information!
A Software Test Engineer is required to join the software QA test team of our Buckinghamshire based client, a manufacturer of software for the telecommunications and speech processing market.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work and be part of our client’s QA team, responsible for ensuring that all products and services offered are fit for purpose.
The selected Software Test Engineer in this team will have the following responsibilities:
• Software development of tools and scripts for use by the QA team
• Creating tests and writing test plans.
• Executing test plans.
• Raising issues with the development teams and then working with those teams to help resolve the issues found.
• Creating test systems that will fully exercise the products on test and that will give us “real use” coverage.
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
• Programming experience in one or more of the following languages
• A good knowledge of TCP/IP networks and how to configure their setup
• Experience working with Linux and Windows servers at an administration level
If this sounds like you, send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info!
Calling for a Head of Infrastructure & Security to join a Real Time Engagement Platform market leader for the entertainment industry sector.
Our client is looking for a new leader of Infrastructure and Security to ensure that the company’s engineering team has access to secure and reliable development environments.
The selected Head of Infrastructure and Security will help ensure that our client achieves the highest levels of performance and security standards and deliver on their promises to their customers. That involves setting up policies and best practices, working through industry certifications such as ISO 27001 and guiding the management team through the process.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the company’s cloud-hosted infrastructure
- Responsible for the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Work with company management team to achieve industry certifications, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Leader of a team of DevOps engineers who manage company infrastructure & security
- Advise company management and engineering leadership team on infrastructure and security best practice
- Manage and improve processes around deployment, monitoring and alerting
- Lead and manage security awareness training programme across the company
- Investigate, recommend and procure third party services relating to infrastructure and security
Essential required skills/knowledge:
- Systems Administrator / DevOps engineer with at least 10 years’ experience
- CISSP or equivalent professional information security qualification
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proven experience communicating with senior stakeholders
- An appreciation for the value of good processes, good documentation and effective time and resource planning
- Experience of management of a cloud-hosted software platform in an AWS environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Information Security best practices and processes
- Ability to inspire, manage and develop a team of experience DevOps engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders across the
If this sounds like you, apply ASAP and send your CV or get in touch for further details on this fantastic career opportunity!
Excellent contract opportunity for a Junior Security Engineer analyst to join large organisation in role for on an initial 3 month contract.
- Security information and event management, providing security expertise and support to the analysis, correlation and alerts management of monitoring tools.
- Day to day IT security: infrastructure/application security devices management; end-point security monitoring, threat management and security incident response and reporting.
- Conduct security assessments of corporate and production infrastructure and applications.
- Design and implement security measures based on analytical indicators to prevent IT products and services vulnerabilities.
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity.
Experienced/Security cleared Data Custodian required to join a leading client in the Netherlands.
- Safe transfer of data by using encryption (for example)
- Safe storage of unit-record level information
- Assessment of the risk for each project s data integration
- Make sure regulation, including privacy and release of data, is taken care of
- Keeping data in usable condition and ensuring an adequate number of examples of the data is available
Preservation of mandatory data with respect to the data. Specific examples are:
- Storage of the data with respect to the origin of the data, where they come from, how it’s collected, how it’s processed, what the original goals were to collect the data
- The location of the data and registering possible changes in location
- Generating data with respect to removal of data
- Publishing metadata that other parties can use to discover the data
- Maintain access to data and periodical testing
- Acting as a technical resource with an in-dept understanding of the data and information structures in order to make data-based decisions
You work together with the data steward in order to define data standards, data definitions, business rules, identify and enhance data quality for the customer domain.
Create and maintain the data model for the client and how it s assigned to the different systems. (Shared position titles for data maintainers are Database Administrator (DBA), Data Modeler and ETL-developer)
- 2 years’ experience within the fields of Finance, Business Information Management or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years’ experience as a Data Custodian: candidate will be responsible for the preservation, transport, storage of data and the implementation of the business rules. Apart from that he/she will be responsible for technical environment and database structure.
- Ensure the technical integrity of the data and the transport.
- 2 years’ experience with tools and techniques to get insights in the data quality
- 2 years’ experience with data modelling/design via UAM (Unified Architecture Method) and/or Anchor Modelling
- 2 years’ experience with implementing data logistics (data streams) and technical metadata
- 2 years’ experience with data management
- 5 years’ experience with ERP and/or PDM and/or CRM systems
- 3 years’ experience with privacy regulations
- 2 years’ experience with GDPR
- 2 years’ experience with data security
- Minimal required academic level: bachelor in IT, Econometrics or Physics
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity
Are you a Penetration Tester?
Do you have extensive pen testing experience?
Are you looking for a long term, 36 month project working for a leading client in the Energy Sector?
If so, then we want to hear from you! See below for what the role will ensue:
Perform risk analysis on projects (applications, platforms, contracts)
Evaluate the risk that a project is exposed to then challenge the technical solution to meet the security requirements and provide security guidelines.
The chosen candidate will go “on the field”, check what’s happening and figure out if there are security holes.
Thus we need:
• A pen tester who is able to find vulnerabilities without damaging the environment.
• Evaluate if an architecture is designed in a secured way, and if not then provide guidelines.
Looking forward to receiving your application!