Calling for a Head of Infrastructure & Security to join a Real Time Engagement Platform market leader for the entertainment industry sector.
Our client is looking for a new leader of Infrastructure and Security to ensure that the company’s engineering team has access to secure and reliable development environments.
The selected Head of Infrastructure and Security will help ensure that our client achieves the highest levels of performance and security standards and deliver on their promises to their customers. That involves setting up policies and best practices, working through industry certifications such as ISO 27001 and guiding the management team through the process.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the company’s cloud-hosted infrastructure
- Responsible for the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Work with company management team to achieve industry certifications, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Leader of a team of DevOps engineers who manage company infrastructure & security
- Advise company management and engineering leadership team on infrastructure and security best practice
- Manage and improve processes around deployment, monitoring and alerting
- Lead and manage security awareness training programme across the company
- Investigate, recommend and procure third party services relating to infrastructure and security
Essential required skills/knowledge:
- Systems Administrator / DevOps engineer with at least 10 years’ experience
- CISSP or equivalent professional information security qualification
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proven experience communicating with senior stakeholders
- An appreciation for the value of good processes, good documentation and effective time and resource planning
- Experience of management of a cloud-hosted software platform in an AWS environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Information Security best practices and processes
- Ability to inspire, manage and develop a team of experience DevOps engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a range of stakeholders across the
If this sounds like you, apply ASAP and send your CV or get in touch for further details on this fantastic career opportunity!