Experienced/Security cleared Data Custodian required to join a leading client in the Netherlands.
- Safe transfer of data by using encryption (for example)
- Safe storage of unit-record level information
- Assessment of the risk for each project s data integration
- Make sure regulation, including privacy and release of data, is taken care of
- Keeping data in usable condition and ensuring an adequate number of examples of the data is available
Preservation of mandatory data with respect to the data. Specific examples are:
- Storage of the data with respect to the origin of the data, where they come from, how it’s collected, how it’s processed, what the original goals were to collect the data
- The location of the data and registering possible changes in location
- Generating data with respect to removal of data
- Publishing metadata that other parties can use to discover the data
- Maintain access to data and periodical testing
- Acting as a technical resource with an in-dept understanding of the data and information structures in order to make data-based decisions
You work together with the data steward in order to define data standards, data definitions, business rules, identify and enhance data quality for the customer domain.
Create and maintain the data model for the client and how it s assigned to the different systems. (Shared position titles for data maintainers are Database Administrator (DBA), Data Modeler and ETL-developer)
- 2 years’ experience within the fields of Finance, Business Information Management or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years’ experience as a Data Custodian: candidate will be responsible for the preservation, transport, storage of data and the implementation of the business rules. Apart from that he/she will be responsible for technical environment and database structure.
- Ensure the technical integrity of the data and the transport.
- 2 years’ experience with tools and techniques to get insights in the data quality
- 2 years’ experience with data modelling/design via UAM (Unified Architecture Method) and/or Anchor Modelling
- 2 years’ experience with implementing data logistics (data streams) and technical metadata
- 2 years’ experience with data management
- 5 years’ experience with ERP and/or PDM and/or CRM systems
- 3 years’ experience with privacy regulations
- 2 years’ experience with GDPR
- 2 years’ experience with data security
- Minimal required academic level: bachelor in IT, Econometrics or Physics
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity