A Software Test Engineer is required to join the software QA test team of our Buckinghamshire based client, a manufacturer of software for the telecommunications and speech processing market.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work and be part of our client’s QA team, responsible for ensuring that all products and services offered are fit for purpose.
The selected Software Test Engineer in this team will have the following responsibilities:
• Software development of tools and scripts for use by the QA team
• Creating tests and writing test plans.
• Executing test plans.
• Raising issues with the development teams and then working with those teams to help resolve the issues found.
• Creating test systems that will fully exercise the products on test and that will give us “real use” coverage.
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
• Programming experience in one or more of the following languages
• A good knowledge of TCP/IP networks and how to configure their setup
• Experience working with Linux and Windows servers at an administration level
If this sounds like you, send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info!