Candidate will be required to be based in or close to Luxembourg as onsite presence will be necessary.
The role is part of the Service Design department under the responsibility of the Lead Architect, and specifically part of a development team of 14 persons with a dev leader and deputy.
This team creates and maintains the customer portal and internal tooling.
The developer will analyses the business needs for new forms to be created, estimates the effort, implements, tests, and releases.
- Analysing requirements, development tests and releases
- Skills and experience with PHP development
- Experience with PHP Symfony
- Experience with React
- API and web services
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Able and used to working according to an Agile methodology
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- EU citizenship