Calling for Back-End Java Developers!
Endeavour has an exciting 12 months contract opportunity for an experienced Back-End Java Developer, to work for a European Institution, in Luxembourg.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience.
- Language skills: English(at least B2); French would be an advantage
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information, if this fantastic new opportunity looks like a perfect match for you.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Endeavour Recruitment has a “not-to-be-missed” opportunity for an experienced Angular Developer to join a European Institution for a long-term contract in Belgium.
This project will be in an English speaking site.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Strong developing experience with Angular JS
- UX design
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information on this fantastic contract opportunity in lovely Brussels!
Fantastic opportunity for a creative and talented Frontend Developer to deliver awesome looking web pages and content for a fast growing and innovative business based in South London.
As the Frontend / Web developer you will be creating, designing and updating web pages, producing user friendly forms. You will also be taking the lead in creating great digital content for images, videos, graphics and social media.
You will either have some commercial experience in a similar role, or are a recent graduate with a great portfolio demonstrating your creative and technical abilities.
Once established in the role, you will have the opportunity to take on bigger projects and build you skillset, all the while, working with a great bunch of talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Adobe Suite (and other design packages)
- HTML & CSS
- A good understanding of UX
- Server side form processing / database access
- JSON/XML APIs
- Knowledge of CMS
In return you will be based out of great offices, with a salary of up to £28,000 + bonus & benefits.
Please call APPLY TODAY to be shortlisted for this great opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting long-term contract role for a GIS Developer to work for a multinational client in Stockholm.
Our client is looking for a GIS developer with good communication skills and keen to work in a multinational team.
- Do you have a university degree and at least 4 years’ experience in IT?
- Do you have good knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL and ESRI SDE) and experience with development with C# in .NET and MS SharePoint environments?
- Have you got experience in the development of web GIS applications in public health ?
- Have you worked with agile software development (for instance, Scrum)?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, we would like to hear from you.
Please get in touch to find out further information on this excellent opportunity.
-Architecting, developing and maintaining gaming applications
-Implementing and testing required features and software components within the framework.
-Keeping implementation on target to meet a tight schedules.
-Providing innovation to current technology.
-Building and updating framework samples and documentation.
-Understanding the project vision, key dates and milestones
-Bachelor's degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
-Experience with source code revision control, Git preferred
-Good knowledge and experience writing test units used for validating and regression testing of software components.
-Good communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with differing groups both inside and outside of the company.
-Ability to work to strict deadlines without direct supervision
- Experience on Scrum environments.
- Experience in RAML / Restful API design
- Experience in video streaming technology
- Experience with other scripting or programming languages such as Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience implementing applications on limited hardware such as PlayStation devices, Mobile, Set-Top-Box.
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Flash)
Please get in touch for further information if this role sounds of interest to you or anyone you may know.
Endeavour Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious C# / Front-End developer to join a leading Media business in Central London.
As part of a fantastic and supportive team, the C# /Front-End Developer will be working across a portfolio of digital products. This is an environment where your ideas and progression will be fully supported. As you settle in to the role you will be exposed to technologies such as; C#, SQL, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, IIS, Azure, Jira, Google Analytics, etc. This role would really suit a C# / Developer who is excited by coding in general and learning new skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- GIT Source Control
In return you will be working for an established, respected and fast growing Media business, based in great central London offices. My client is offering a very competitive salary up to £28,000 and benefits.
Please APPLY today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity as a Web Developer with one of our leading financial sector clients based in Dublin. This position is to work within an established Web Development Team that provide services through all areas of the SDLC. This is a permanent role with a salary guide of €55K to €60K depending on experience.
Applicants should be an experienced web developer, working with Microsoft based web development technologies. Financial Services industry experience is a plus. You must be familiar with developing, testing, implementing & documenting various web applications.
The key skills that are needed for this role are:
- .NET (3.5 – 4.5)
- MVC 4 (C#)
- WCF Web Services
- 3rd Party controls
- SQL (2005/2008)
Desirable skills are:
- JIRA workflow management
- Experience within a test-driven development environment
- Agile methodologies
- Some experience of Single Sign On solutions
- LDAP Security infrastructure
- Experience with Web Service Security
- Mobile and adaptive development solutions
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to work for a famous household name, with an excellent salary and benefit package in London.
As a successful applicant, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of internal web based applications and SQL reporting.
This is a Business facing role with the primary responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain business applications for WWS clients
- Applications requirements definition using structured methodologies (RUP, UML, Use cases, process dynamics
- Application evaluation and product selection
- Integrate web applications with a range of leading third party software Development of GISP compliant applications
- Provide third Line Support, including troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Design and develop SSRS reports to fulfil business intelligence requirements
Technical expertise in all of the following areas:
- Design Pattern
- .Net Framework
- Microsoft MVC 4 / MVC 5
- Microsoft Web form application
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- SSRS Reporting
- Bootstrap framework
- TDD / BDD
- Unit testing
- Mock framework
- Experience of working with a recognised iterative development control methodology (scrum, Agile, SDLC)
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation for a completed business application
- Database development and configuration experience (SQLServer, MySQL)
- Experience of building integration interfaces between developed applications and Enterprise Systems (Finance, CRM, Procurement)
- Content Management, collaboration and workflow experience
- Game production management tools (asset management, project management, video, art and sound asset management)
- Performance Tuning
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing systems
- Experience with SOLID principle and using design pattern to solve development problems
Please apply for further details on this excellent permanent career opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer (Java / C++) for a globally renowned software business.
Within this role the Senior Software Engineer will form part of team dedicated to designing, coding and testing a range of industry leading products.
As senior member of the team you will;
- Provide technical leadership and motivation
- Support the development process
- Contribute to planning
- Take overall responsibility for the design and implementation of projects
You will have proven experience of;
- Delivering complex Java and C++ applications
- Developing within the Scrum framework
- Writing Tests and TDD
- OO programming experience
- Test Automation
Desirable experience of;
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Project or Technical Lead
In return you can expect a salary of £50,000+, excellent benefits and the opportunity to play a critical role in the ongoing development of a market leading software product.
The role is based near Reading, walking distance from a mainline station and a short distance from the M4, making an easy commute from London and much of the South East.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Intranet Developer to join a large European Organisation based in Munich, Germany.
This is an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of long term extension.
- Technical Verification of changes to be implemented in the middle Tier infrastructure.
- Installation and Integration, UAT and Operational Systems Acceptance test systems.
- Insure First level support for incidents on the middle tier applications.
- Coordinate operation to be performed for the software to be deployed.
- Liaison with user's representative for the validation of the software loaded
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal and Web Content Management 8.5
- JBOSS, Apache web server
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- A working knowledge of German and/or French would be considered an advantage.
- Atlasian Confluence Wiki, Google Search Appliance, Cogix Views Flash 8.11,
- Atomic Design
- Twitter Bootstrap
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.