Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer with C#/ .NET and Web application experience to work with our Broadcasting client in Central London.
The C#/ .NET Developer will be working with a client- facing team in a relaxed and friendly environment in Central London. Our client uses a variety of different technologies, keeping up with the latest application and web development trends.
Key Responsibilities of the .NET/ C# Software Engineer:
- Develop applications from a technical design document using .NET technologies such as C#, MVC and ASP.NET, write and review test plans and applications to ensure that they are robust and fit for purpose
- Production support software/ systems
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in .NET and Web technologies used in order to suggest improvements
Key skills and experiences required of the Software Engineer:
- Applications development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile/ Scrum
- Web service technologies: SOAL, XML, JSON, REST, WebAPI, HTTP, WCF
Desired experience of the .NET Software Engineer
- ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight, .NET, Visual Studio
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in Central London
- Chance to work in an innovative and exciting Broadcasting/ Retail environment
- Salary: Up to £40,000
If you are an experienced Software Engineer with development experience in C#, MVC and other .NET technologies, and you are looking for an excited new role, please do not hesitate to apply!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join our Client, a world leader in the Gaming/ Media industry in Central London.
You will be part of our client’s In-store Demo Unit team, who provide a bespoke application for the promotion of their products globally in retail outlets. This application enables customers to play the latest gaming demos, watch high resolution trailers and learn more about upcoming products and services.
- Development and maintenance of server applications and cloud infrastructure
- Work with an existing code base to successfully debug, review and enhance it
Experience with the following technologies required:
- Java web application development
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Experience with testing web applications: Selenium, Integration testing and Junit
What’s in it for you?
- 12 months’ fixed term contract with a high chance of extension
- Opportunity to work with a world leader in the Gaming and Media industry
- Chance to live and work in Central London
- Salary, negotiable, depending on experience
If you are an experienced Web Developer with strong Java Web Application development experience, looking to work in an innovative and dynamic working environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer to join our Advertising client in Central London.
Our client is looking for an experienced application developer with strong experience in Ruby-on-Rails to join their team working on a new platform that focuses on great User experience- delivering ads on a massive scale in order to make it easier to buy online media.
Key Responsibilities of the Ruby Developer:
- Build highly scalable APIS to manage millions of pounds worth of advertising campaigns
- Responsible for the business application layer and data model, the core feature set of the platform
- Ensure a high level of quality through business-driven development and test automation
- Work with product team to conceive and build new features and bring them to market
- Research and develop faster and better ways of working on highly scalable platforms
Key skills and experiences required of the Ruby Developer:
- Strong programming skills in Ruby and Rails
- Familiarity in application programming languages: PHP, Java, Python, C++
- TDD/ BDD
- Agile/ Scrum methodology experience
- Understanding of building scalable APIS
- Unix/ Linux environments
- Front-end technologies
- Cloud technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within an exciting and innovative Advertising environment
- Chance to live and work in the heart of Central London
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000
If you are an experienced Ruby developer with a passion for technology looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!