Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Web Developer to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying single page web applications. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you must have the following experience –
- .NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- UI Design
- Unit Testing
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Web Developer role.
Do you have a passion for software and technology?
Are you a dedicated provider of Customer Service solutions?
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to join our client's team in their Central London office ASAP.
Our client is a fast growing company, providing leading SaaS platform for automating government services.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and used to work with large amount of information.
Your role will involve providing quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our client's products and services as well as liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing; excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be organised, work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join a fast growing and positive company, then get in touch for further details ASAP!
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
An excellent contract opportunity to join a global multi-platform media company with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life.
Remote working is an option.
As an experienced NetSuite Developer you will work with the existing Internal Systems team to deliver a Finance Transformation project. You’ll be working on improving an existing NetSuite system with new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting existing code. You will help to analyse new requirements, creating new forms, scripts and workflows, from Sandbox to Production.
- The IT department provides a wide range of IT systems and services. In particular the IT department has overall responsibility for supporting over 900 internal customers and managing about 1000 desktop and mobile devices.
- The department aims to ensure that systems and services are effective, efficient and economic, meeting operational needs and supporting business plans. It is committed to continually improving the way they work and the services they are responsible for.
- Key role responsibilities
- Under the supervision of Tech Leads and Project Managers you will carry out a wide range of development, scripting and configuration in order to update and improve an existing NetSuite instance, working to budgets and deadlines.
- You will work on new Sales and Booking functionality to improve the efficiency of existing sales teams and deliver better CRM functionality.
- You will work with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production.
- Your job will cover both front and back end code.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record of developing and administering all aspects of NetSuite including scripts, workflows and templates
- Deep knowledge of NetSuite out of the box functionality
- Working knowledge of financial areas such as AP, AR, Tax, and Billing
- Desirable skills and experience
- Accountancy & Accounting Systems
- CRM systems
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Are you a looking for a fantastic permanent role? Then this is the role for you! Endeavour Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Architect to join a growing Software client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position and salary is dependent on experience.
What will you be responsible for?:
- Designing, implementing and reviewing architectural solutions.
- Setting and ensuring the right standards are expected and delivered.
- Leading the new and ongoing development on key systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- Coach, support, and mentor developers to improve over time.
- Promoting a strong adherence to standards and oversight – practice and guidance.
- Promoting a team culture and continuous improvement.
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work, designing architectures and implementing solutions.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework / .Net Core using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- You must have excellent documentation skills, using both written and diagrammatic mediums to enable developers to easily deliver soundly architected, reliable, performant and secure solutions.
- You should have a good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs.
- You have an in depth understanding of dependency injection and IoC.
- You must have an excellent understanding of Unit testing.
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the retail or loyalty sector would be advantageous.
- Some experience of AWS, notably Lambda and serverless development.
- A working knowledge of firewalls, networking, and DNS.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Software Architect!
We have a fantastic 24 Month long contract role working for a prestigious, world renowned client in Brussels, Belgium. This is an English-speaking role and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €245 euros.
Role and Skills:
- Our client is looking for someone who can provide technical support on basic user issues related to the use and configuration of their Web CMS based on Drupal, as well as the Web Tools.
- You will resolve simple and straightforward technical issues based on the documentation and best-practices available in the knowledge base. Very complex technical issues will be escalated to a higher level of support.
- Your job is to gather as much information as possible from the user. The information could be data files or forms, error or warning messages, screen shots or any sequence of steps followed by the user.
- This information needs to be recorded into the appropriate issue tracking system. You will be asked to properly qualify and prioritise issues in the different tracking systems.
- An important part of the job is to follow-up issues in these multiple tracking systems for the users. You will regularly remind and occasionally help higher levels of support to resolve escalated issues.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Experience with CMS such Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 (from a user perspective)
- Experience with distributed version control i.e. GitHub
- Able to quickly debug front-end web developments
- Able to create user stories (or behavioural specifications)
- Basic knowledge of terminology in Agile software development
- Fluent in English
- Able to follow up issues escalated to 2nd or 3rd line support operators
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience working with another service desk
- Basic knowledge in Business informatics
- Experience with Blogs such as WordPress
- Experience with Wikis such as Confluence and MediaWiki
- Experience with Web Analytics for example: Google Analytics and Piwik
- Experience with SEO such as Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge in social networks i.e. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Basic knowledge in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
APPLY NOW FOR THIS NOT TO BE MISSED OPPORTUNITY!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!