Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch Speaking Network System Engineer Expert to work for a large client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is 6 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €533 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Network System Engineer Expert - (SD)WAN operations will be part of a team that provisions, integrate and support (Software Defined) WAN solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Assist technical our sales during the Customer sales cycle
- Perform PoC and tests in-house and on customer premise
- Implement, operate and maintain (SD)WAN solutions
- Contact with different Customers; contribute at building tailor made solutions using different networking and cloud technologies
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of (SD)WAN (Cisco, Nokia Nuage, Cisco Viptella)
- Programming, orchestration: java, python, SQL, ansible
- Networking: Cisco routing, switching (CCNx)
- Knowledge of virtualisation: VMWare; cloud computing (Azure, AWS); containers; databases
- Customer minded
- Excellent team worker
- Committed to quality
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Flexible (doesn’t mind to work an additional hour from time to time)
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!