Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!