Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a FileMaker Developer to join a leading client (low carbon technologies) based in Canary Wharf.
Qualifications and Experience:
FileMaker Certification or 3 years working Multicultural organisations.
Ability to use the development tools and methodologies as specified.
Experience in at least one of the following technical areas are desirable:
- Oracle DBMS development
Skills and responsibilities:
- Assistance with design activities and prototyping.
- Design and implement software, based on requirements and/or analysis artefacts. Implement and perform unit tests reflecting system specifications.
- Implement and maintain the necessary software development lifecycle artefacts.
- Working experience in using static code analysis software and addressing violations raised by the product is desirable.
- Working experience in using defect tracking software and addressing defects.
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators and solution architects.
- Capacity to assist the support team with training the users of the system.
- Assistance with operational support of software produced.
- Capacity to assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by external system suppliers to ensure that they conform to requirements and methodology.
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards is desirable.
- Analytical skills to establish root causes of defects and incidents are required.
If you are a FileMaker Developer looking for a new career opportunity, then please apply.