Calling a Lead Software Engineer to join our leading client based in London, for an exciting career opportunity.
This role will be hybrid: 2 days onsite.
The select Lead Software Engineer will be part of an agile cross-functional team in developing and maintaining our client flagship digital platform.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be providing expert technical leadership in the design of our client’s cloud-based platform. You will help define the engineering standards, implement best practice, and contribute to their technical and product roadmap. You will act as a coach and mentor, providing technical leadership to the engineering teams.
You will have a passion and solid experience in designing solutions that are to a high-quality coding standard, secure, scalable, and resilient. to solve business needs.
You have demonstrable experience in setting the technical direction of the engineering pillar by having a deep understanding of the needs of the organization around you. You influence this direction through a consensus-based approach using your people leadership skills and technical expertise.
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Expert level experience with software development on the Microsoft tech stack using .NET, ReactJS, REST APIs and Azure services in a microservice architecture
- Experience with both Azure SQL Server and no SQL DBs such as ComosDB
- Experience with cloud-based development using Azure services (Service bus, logic App, Function App Azure API Manager)
- Experience with DevOps automated tooling technology (GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and SOLID principles
- Enthusiastic about delivery and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for more info.