Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
Cloud Infrastructure Analyst contract opportunity!
Calling for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Analyst to join a London based client for a contract opportunity.
The role is hybrid and would be initially till end of March 2023, with possibility of extension.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Analyst who will be BAU support to servers within their Azure infrastructure: they need someone with very good Azure infrastructure and server skills. Experience and skills around Endpoint Manager is also required.
- Experience of working as a Cloud Analyst in a complex environment with a hybrid infrastructure based on systems hosted internally and externally, including PaaS and SaaS
- High degree of technical expertise as well as business understanding
- Ability to manage tasks in a matrix environment
- Good working knowledge of a Project Management Framework
- Experience of working within an ITIL Framework
- Developing and managing relationships across IT and within the Business
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex infrastructure issues
- Manage simultaneously and conflicting priorities
- Must have a good knowledge in the following areas:
Administering public cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure specifically:
- Azure Backup and Site Recovery
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Arc
- Azure Bastion
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure Policy
- MS Office 365
- Network protocols including the configuration of network
routers and switches, LAN/WAN, wireless access points
- Network and Systems Security
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows 2012/2016 Servers
- Microsoft System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM)
- Web Application Management, Firewall Management and
- Unified communication and VoIP Technology and
preferable knowledge in Telephony solutions (Mitel)
- Windows workstation operating systems, mobile phones,
tablets and other end user computing devices
- Good understanding of operations and business priorities
Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in further details ASAP.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our leading client as a Helpdesk Administrator for a 6 month contract.
The role will be hybrid – Location: Milton Keynes
The Helpdesk Administrator role will suit contractors looking for full or part-time roles.
The selected Helpdesk Administrator will deliver the following tasks:
- Provide a complete customer support function for incoming enquiries.
- Log, locate and close calls, and where applicable assist customers with user and technical problems.
- Liaise with engineers to enable the optimum field service provision.
- Deal with workshop repairs and returns in accordance with company guidelines
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service experience, particularly over the telephone
- Experience of working in a similar IT related field
- Experience of working on customer web applications
- Knowledge of Excel
Get in touch for further details or send us your application ASAP!
SAP Finance profile required ASAP for a 6 months contract with one of our leading clients based in Portsmouth.
The role is remote.
Our client is looking for a SAP Finance Contractor to be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI-CO modules and related solutions to meet the needs of the SAP Programme, Projects/Changes and service to meet their business needs.
The selected SAP Finance Contractor will cover the following deliverable tasks:
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Banks Communications/Service, Asset accounting, Treasury and Payroll.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/Treasury/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes.
- Understands and applies used methodologies and procedures.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 10 Years of hands-on SAP Finance (FI-CO) solution design, support and configuration experience.
- Proven experience in Banking Communications/Services and Treasury
- Integration experience with Logistics, Banking, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR/Payroll.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, TMS and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
- SAP Certified – Finance
- Exposure to ITIL Framework
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
Must have UK Nationality and be able to gain SC clearance
Please get in touch ASAP for further details!
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join a client based in central London.
Your role as a Finance Systems Support Analyst will be to support the efficient operation of all finance systems, including issue resolution within the finance systems function.
Our client is looking for a Finance Systems Support Analyst able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, who has strong systems skills, preferably in a P2P application and with either SUN or a suitable ERP. This experience needs to be in the back-end of these applications rather than as a front-end system user.
- Experience of maintaining a robust finance IT systems control environment ensuring that all reconciliations and postings are carried out to timetable and an appropriate standard
- Experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on computerised financial systems
- Practical experience in maintaining financial records and undertaking reconciliations.
- Demonstrable experience of purchase order systems, and their interface with the finance IT accounting system.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, and advanced Excel.
- Clear understanding of the regulatory framework of accounting demonstrated by either an accounting qualification or significant experience working in a financial environment.
If this sounds like you, get in touch ASAP or send us your CV to be considered for this contract opportunity.
Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd line
Our prestigious client based in the City of London has a need for a Multi-talented Engineer with the ability to work in Infrastructure, Systems, and 3rd line Support.
The role is hybrid: two days a week on site 3 days remote.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the responsibility to maintain key infrastructure and deliver projects set by the Head of IT Services and provide a 3rd line escalation point for the helpdesk. The successful candidate will have the autonomy to research and develop solutions to projects and work on their own initiative
• Maintenance of IT Infrastructure
• Responsible for keeping key infrastructure components up-to-date
• Lead operator of software deployment systems to end-users
• Technical advisor of IT Infrastructure projects
• Infrastructure/3rd line support engineer within the helpdesk function
• Point of escalation for Helpdesk team
• Achieve and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Participate in planning and delivery of Infrastructure projects
• Update and maintain documentation of IT infrastructure and components
• Guide continuous improvement efforts for systems, especially reducing risk to the business
• Provide out of hours support on a best-efforts basis in cases of disaster or serious issues
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Competent with Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V and SCVMM) – accreditations is a bonus
• Advanced knowledge of network and firewall equipment (WatchGuard/HP Aruba is an advantage)
• Skills in key scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, vbScript)
• Experience in working with macOS systems – a bonus
• Ability to research, design and implement IT systems based on business requirements
• Enjoy providing high quality services to the business
• Ability to communicate and build relationships inside and outside IT
For further information regarding this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Infrastructure & Systems Specialist
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Specialist to join a consultancy firm, based in London, providing a comprehensive array of professional services to fintech companies, online businesses and payment solution providers.
The role offers remote flexibility with presence onsite required when needed.
The successful Infrastructure Specialist will be joining our client’s IT team and be responsible for ensuring that our client’s server and hosted application needs are met and that the health of their global infrastructure is monitored and maintained. You will configure and manage dozens of platforms powering websites, mailboxes, databases, and in-house software. In addition, it’ll be your job to drive improvements, which will include the implementation of automation whether it relates to boosting the effectiveness of processes or the efficiency of internal teams.
The selected Infrastructure Specialist will have the following demonstrable skills/experience required:
- Five or more years of experience in system administration or related IT role.
- Experience administering a wide variety of *nix platforms.
- Proven experience configuring and managing systems running Debian and CentOS (or derivatives), and software such as OpenSSH, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Postfix, and Dovecot.
- Experience with tools and products like Chef/Ansible and Vagrant/Docker.
- Automate everything mindset with a ridiculous amount of experience in automating tasks through scripting.
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as Python, Go, Perl, Java, Bash, and PHP.
- Strong familiarity with supporting high-volume eCommerce websites.
- Understanding of hardware, information security, networking concepts, and enterprise applications.
- Basic abilities in network administration: experience working with Cisco/F5 products and a solid understanding of network protocols.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex issues, come up with innovative solutions, and determine possible causes. A high aptitude for problem solving is required.
- Ability to balance conflicting concerns such as security, maintainability, and usability.
- Experience supporting remotely located end users and systems, and an understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Ability to work to a very high standard and tight deadlines with colleagues from across the globe.
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to learn and master new tools and latest trends.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours on occasion.
- Certifications (e.g. CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-*, RHCSA, ITIL® etc.) a huge asset.
If this sounds like you, send your CV or get in touch for further details!
Application Support Technician
Our client, based in Surrey / South London has an opportunity for an Application Support Technician to join the team. It is an innovative place to work, where each person shares their skills and makes an important contribution and share the following values:
- Aims: Improve and Grow
- Improve – our company, our products
- Grow – from existing strengths, through creation & innovation
The company objectives are:
- Double the turnover in 5 years, achieving 20% profit
- Become market leaders in Development software
- Increase sales of existing products and services
- Introduce new products and services (sustainably)
Application Support Technician
Our client produces several software products. These products require both technical and functional support for our customers to use them to their full potential.
The Application Support Developer will need to understand the products and the platforms they are built on in order to provide the technical and functional support. They will need to understand and manage support requests in the support desk system and grow in their understanding of the subject matter. The platforms involve SQL Server, IIS, .NET, Azure and Excel reports with VBA code and the Application Support Developer will need to provide assistance in all these areas.
- Receiving, logging, escalating, and chasing outstanding issues in the helpdesk ticketing system in compliance with our service level obligations.
- Installing/upgrading our products for new and current clients.
- Contributing to the development and testing of new products and features
- Using available tools such as Visual Studio, TSQL, Excel, macros, product knowledge or similar, to investigate, debug and provide solutions to client queries and reported issues.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of our online documentation.
- Managing Remote Access connections to enable client support.
- Working with cloud services for hosting products on behalf of our clients.
- Assisting with creating and managing client customised reports in Excel, including using VBA coding and TSQL/SQL to prepare them.
- Maintaining test environments and client databases on network to enable client support.
- Experience working with a helpdesk ticketing system
- Familiarity with Excel, complex formulae, charts, pivots and an understanding of VBA
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience of Databases and/or SQL Server Management Studio
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and organise work efficiently, to prioritise demands
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skill and good organisational ability.
- Approachable and helpful personality.
- Power BI
- Knowledge of Agile project management practices
- .NET C# or VBA, MVC, WPF, WinForms or similar platform
- Source control experience, e.g. GIT or TFS
- Knowledge of Azure or other cloud platform
- Experience of debugging code in an IDE such as Visual Studio
This is an exciting opportunity that offers the real opportunity to grow and upskill with training provided.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply
Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Are you looking to start a career in IT?
Do you have experience in IT support?
Endeavour has a fantastic opening for an IT Technician to join our Marketing and Advertising sector client’s team, based in Hertfordshire.
Our client is looking for candidates at the start of their IT career to come in and provide IT Network support and perform Quality Assurance related tasks.
Ideally you will have:
- some hands-on IT networking support or QA experience
- Windows servers
- Mac OS
- Active directory
If this sounds like you, then send us your CV or get in touch ASAP, for further details regarding this exciting career opportunity!