Recherchons un Administrateur de base de données parlant français et maitrisant l’anglais technique pour une mission de contrat longue durée avec un client situe au Luxembourg.
Il s'agit d'une mission 100% sur site.
Nous recherchons un Administrateur de bases de données déjà basé au Luxembourg ou dans les pays voisins et disposé à travailler entièrement sur site.
L'Administrateur de base de données sera chargé d’effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Concevoir une implémentation des systèmes de bases de données
- Administrer et maintenir en conditions opérationnelles les bases de données
- Assurer le support technique auprès des utilisateurs
- Se tenir au courant des évolutions technologiques et proposer des axes d’amélioration
- Automatiser et mettre à disposition des outils de gestion des bases de données
Profil technique recherché :
- Postgres et/ou Oracle et/ou SQL Server
- Langages Python, shell, Yaml.
- Connaissances sur Ansible, Ansible Tower, Git, Jenkins (CI/CD), Terraform
- Connaissances sur Kubernetes
- Connaissances sur ELK, SysDig, LogDna
- Méthodologie DevOps
Envoyez votre CV ou contactez-nous pour plus de renseignements.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Content Engineer with XML, XSLT to support the development of XML-based solutions, as outlined below.
The role is ideally Hybrid, and a fully remote option can be considered for the right person
• Maintain and develop XSL transforms to support new product types and features, ensuring best practices are followed for production and storage of scripts.
• Create XML Schemas and DTDs that reflect model requirements.
• Configure DITA specializations.
• Develop XML content transformations using XSLT, XSL-FO, and the DITA Open Toolkit.
• Quality assurance of content and validation according to business rules through DTD and Schema tools.
• Support for our Microsoft Word Styles > DITA4Publishers > InDesign/EPUB/PDF/HTML transformation system.
• Advanced knowledge of XML and related standards like DITA, XSLT/XSLFO.
• Advanced knowledge of XML technologies such as CCMS systems, XML editors (Oxygen, XMetal) and XSL software.
• Development (DTD/Schema and XSLT).
• Strong attention to detail, including the ability to accurately follow detailed instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to handle pressure to meet deadlines.
For Further Information, please don’t hesitate to apply
Calling UK Nationals!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent, long term contract for a leading client based in Cumbria.
We are looking for an Engineer (Software)to support operational plants across the entire site delivering maintenance, plant support and software modifications to industrial control systems, primarily Programable Electronic Systems (PES).
This is an exciting opportunity to further a career in the IT Industrial Computing and Engineering disciplines or start one! With a superb career progression path, there is an opportunity to work within a dynamic experienced team, and to work with new technologies and new facilities shaping the plant’s future.
The role would ideally suit an individual from a plant-based maintenance background, an engineering background or someone with a keen interest in IT solutions.
- Ability to perform complex system modifications without supervision. This may include, but is not limited to, the preparation of requirements specifications; validation tests; impact analysis; technical reviews; support to PMP production
- Perform temporary and permanent software modifications to PES in line with QMS arrangements.
- Perform unscheduled (breakdown) maintenance recoveries to the SEP machine Control Systems as part of the local team to significant (safety, quality, environmental) systems and/or technically challenging systems without supervision
- Assist the Team Manager in the preparation of support activities.
- Perform the PES Manager role for complex PES with key functionality or several less complex systems in accordance with PES management arrangements.
- Mentor and tutor Control Systems trainees, apprentices, less experienced engineers and individuals from the Operating Units such as craft and system operators.
- Provide specialist technical and engineering advice and support to plant maintenance teams, engineering teams (system, equipment & stream engineers), customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate an understanding of different PES technology interactions and the interface to plant and process.
Knowledge & Experience
•Control Systems, instrumentation, CE&I or software background.
•Can provide evidence of an ability to work in an operating plant environment delivering structured maintenance activities, control systems, and system improvements.
•Preferably can provide evidence of previous plant process knowledge and experience.
•Demonstrable evidence of working in teams.
•HNC or higher qualification in an electrical, electronic or software related subject and/or suitable experience.
•Can provide evidence of an expert knowledge of one or more of a variety of PES technologies including PLC, SCADA, DCS, MIS/HLS, SQL Server, Modicon M and Networks.
•Can provide evidence of an understanding and application of the PES modification lifecycle, including both temporary and permanent software modifications.
•Good communications skills with the ability to interact at all levels providing advice, guidance and training across the local team and Plant facing support and operations teams.
Please apply / get in touch ASAP. We look forward to receiving your cv!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent Applications and Interface Support opportunity to join a leading client in the Publishing sector.
Hybrid role, 2 days a week onsite required.
An exciting opportunity to become part of our clients IT Business Systems team and gain first-hand exposure to a broad range of activities across the publishing business.
The successful candidate will gain insights into the day to day operations of the technical side of the business and experience with industry standard software in the course of providing essential support to staff across all publishing areas. Will also have the opportunity to work with the ONIX for Books bibliographic standard in a hands-on way, as you provide direct support for the company’s data customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
Customer-focused; with a professional, patient and friendly manner
Conversant with basic IT concepts
Strong systems aptitude
Used to juggling a variety of tasks
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
Biblio3 software + ONIX for Books knowledge a plus
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a PHP Developer with 7 years solid PHP and AWS experience to join the team and to help steer projects in the right direction ensuring success of the company's product and future revenue for the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has experience with applications running in AWS. Someone that prides themselves in delivering well designed and crafted solutions. You will be the kind of person who loves a challenge and constantly asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will advocate adoption of well tested, high quality solutions that adheres to coding standards.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape the future of the company. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys refactoring older algorithms in order to drive technology forward with each release.
This is a fully remote role, however travel to Manchester for strategy and team days required quarterly.
Design and deliver scalable, flexible, and secure high-performance applications.
Help identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions.
Develop and maintain the current system applications and webservices/APIs.
Help solve issues with the external partners and internal systems.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and development team to deliver and improve the technology products.
Contribute to continuous improvement of our technical architecture and applications.
Use testing automation and unit tests to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship quality and taking responsibility for delivering your work in a timely manner.
Knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
Experience in production applications on Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
Database design skills (MySQL).
Knowledge of web performance and high volume transactional sites and caching.
Knowledge of payment gateways and data security.
Experience using bitbucket or Git as a version control.
Familiarity with Front End technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache, Continuous Integration, TDD.
The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
Cloud Infrastructure Analyst contract opportunity!
Calling for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Analyst to join a London based client for a contract opportunity.
The role is hybrid and would be initially till end of March 2023, with possibility of extension.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Analyst who will be BAU support to servers within their Azure infrastructure: they need someone with very good Azure infrastructure and server skills. Experience and skills around Endpoint Manager is also required.
- Experience of working as a Cloud Analyst in a complex environment with a hybrid infrastructure based on systems hosted internally and externally, including PaaS and SaaS
- High degree of technical expertise as well as business understanding
- Ability to manage tasks in a matrix environment
- Good working knowledge of a Project Management Framework
- Experience of working within an ITIL Framework
- Developing and managing relationships across IT and within the Business
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex infrastructure issues
- Manage simultaneously and conflicting priorities
- Must have a good knowledge in the following areas:
Administering public cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure specifically:
- Azure Backup and Site Recovery
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Arc
- Azure Bastion
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Sentinel
- Azure Policy
- MS Office 365
- Network protocols including the configuration of network
routers and switches, LAN/WAN, wireless access points
- Network and Systems Security
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows 2012/2016 Servers
- Microsoft System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM)
- Web Application Management, Firewall Management and
- Unified communication and VoIP Technology and
preferable knowledge in Telephony solutions (Mitel)
- Windows workstation operating systems, mobile phones,
tablets and other end user computing devices
- Good understanding of operations and business priorities
Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in further details ASAP.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our leading client as a Helpdesk Administrator for a 6 month contract.
The role will be hybrid – Location: Milton Keynes
The Helpdesk Administrator role will suit contractors looking for full or part-time roles.
The selected Helpdesk Administrator will deliver the following tasks:
- Provide a complete customer support function for incoming enquiries.
- Log, locate and close calls, and where applicable assist customers with user and technical problems.
- Liaise with engineers to enable the optimum field service provision.
- Deal with workshop repairs and returns in accordance with company guidelines
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service experience, particularly over the telephone
- Experience of working in a similar IT related field
- Experience of working on customer web applications
- Knowledge of Excel
Get in touch for further details or send us your application ASAP!
SAP Finance profile required ASAP for a 6 months contract with one of our leading clients based in Portsmouth.
The role is remote.
Our client is looking for a SAP Finance Contractor to be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI-CO modules and related solutions to meet the needs of the SAP Programme, Projects/Changes and service to meet their business needs.
The selected SAP Finance Contractor will cover the following deliverable tasks:
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Banks Communications/Service, Asset accounting, Treasury and Payroll.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/Treasury/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes.
- Understands and applies used methodologies and procedures.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 10 Years of hands-on SAP Finance (FI-CO) solution design, support and configuration experience.
- Proven experience in Banking Communications/Services and Treasury
- Integration experience with Logistics, Banking, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR/Payroll.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, TMS and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
- SAP Certified – Finance
- Exposure to ITIL Framework
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
Must have UK Nationality and be able to gain SC clearance
Please get in touch ASAP for further details!