Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Content Engineer with XML, XSLT to support the development of XML-based solutions, as outlined below.
The role is ideally Hybrid, and a fully remote option can be considered for the right person
• Maintain and develop XSL transforms to support new product types and features, ensuring best practices are followed for production and storage of scripts.
• Create XML Schemas and DTDs that reflect model requirements.
• Configure DITA specializations.
• Develop XML content transformations using XSLT, XSL-FO, and the DITA Open Toolkit.
• Quality assurance of content and validation according to business rules through DTD and Schema tools.
• Support for our Microsoft Word Styles > DITA4Publishers > InDesign/EPUB/PDF/HTML transformation system.
• Advanced knowledge of XML and related standards like DITA, XSLT/XSLFO.
• Advanced knowledge of XML technologies such as CCMS systems, XML editors (Oxygen, XMetal) and XSL software.
• Development (DTD/Schema and XSLT).
• Strong attention to detail, including the ability to accurately follow detailed instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to handle pressure to meet deadlines.
For Further Information, please don’t hesitate to apply