Our client is an established software company supplying their product globally. They supply high quality, mission critical and secure solutions.
- Mobile Application Development
- Continual Integration
- Content Management
- Push Notifications
- Strong Communication
The successful candidate will be flexible by nature, enthusiastic and self-motivated. Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
SENIOR GRAPHICS ENGINEER / London / C++ / Gaming
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for result-driven Senior Graphics Engineer to work for a global and reputable client in the Technology and entertainment sector, in a permanent position. The successful applicant will work on game oriented graphics technology and/or associated tools, to aid programmers in producing next-generation games.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
Experience of 3D graphics programming with DirectX or equivalent
Understanding of computer architecture, modern CPUs and GPUs.
Experience of programming in C/C++
Experience of rendering techniques
Experience of low level programming and optimization
Strong technical background in maths and computer science, educated to at least degree level or with equivalent experience
Experience of working a production environment
Willingness to work in a team in a proactive way
Good presentation and communication skills
Skills and experience:
The Senior Graphics Engineer` will have development experience including strong C++ programming and graphics programming skills with experience of working on graphics for PC/console using the latest low-level Graphics APIs (e.g. DirectX12, Vulkan or Platform SDKs for current gen consoles).
Experience of modern GI/raytracing techniques
Experience with a physically based rendering pipeline
Experience of working with Virtual Reality
Experience of working on several published game titles
Please apply for further details on this not-to-be-missed opportunity!
Luxembourg – Contract
Short Term Contract for a Java Developer based in Luxembourg. Must be fluent in French and English. Rate EUR€430.00 per day.
Required Technical Experience:
- SOA Architecture
- Agile Methodology
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
This role is for an experienced PHP Developer. You must be fluent in French and English, the role is a long term contract, however, our client would also like to hear from those seeking a permanent role. Day Rate EUR€420.00 per day.
Required Technical experience:
- PHP 5 & 7
- Development Projects
- Linux is an asset
- Talend Data Integration is an asset
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Java Engineer to join our client based in Vienna. This is an initial 3-month contract with a strong opportunity for extension. Looking to pay a daily rate of €45-€50 EUR per hour. Now is a great time to work in Europe with the exchange rates!
You will be responsible for the development of professional web application software in an international environment. You should have excellent knowledge of java web development technologies and can be a part of a scrum team.
- Ability to write, document and test Java Code
- Java programming skills
- Good SQL knowledge and database (preferably Oracle)
- Agile mindset with practical scrum experience
- Industry experience in a banking or finance industry
- A technical degree or equivalent
- German is an asset but strong English communication is a must!
- GWT, MQ Series, Struts, JaxB
If you are an experienced Java Engineer and are looking for an EXCITING contract role please apply ASAP to be shortlisted!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer. Based in Vienna, this is a 12-month contract opportunity looking to pay €52EUR per hour. Previous experience of working within banking, credit risk or limit management is highly beneficial!
Responsibilities in this role include working with international scrum teams and developing professional applications. Other tasks include unit testing, generating/testing Java code, and writing technical documentation.
- 4-5 year’s in Java application development
- Java programming
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- IBM ACA/ ACL
- Java frameworks (Birt, JMS)
- Unix based operation systems
- Collaborate via Skype, Jira and confluence
- CI and source code management tools (Git, Jenkins, SonarCube, SVN)
- Test automation and experience of using testing tools
- A degree or equivalent with a technical background
- Strong English is essential with German being an added benefit
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Technical Team Lead or Technical Project Manager. This would suit a candidate who comes from a software development background and moved into Project Management. Experience of working in an Engineering environment is advantageous. 12 Month Contract based in Leicester. Excellent Rates.
Responsibilities in this role include Co-Ordinating teams of Developers, Testers etc., direct liaison with clients, project planning, estimating and budgeting. The successful candidate will also attend meetings and must therefore be able to liaise effectively at all levels. This role is not for the faint hearted, you must have drive and determination to succeed.
- Minimum of 3 Years in a similar Technical Lead role
- Project Management skills
- Experience of Designing & Implementing High Availability Systems
- Analysing Requirements & Compiling Functional Design
- Agile, Waterfall and V methodologies
- UML - SQL - C# - ASP.Net – Visual Studio
- Experience of working in ISO9001 environment
- Onsite Testing experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Business Intelligence reporting and associated dashboard design capability.
- Good working knowledge of current software legislative requirements.
- Previous experience in either Logistics, Material Handling or Airports or Manufacturing.
- Eligible for, or holds current SC clearance
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our leading client based in Plymouth for a long-term contract. There is an hourly rate of up to £48.00 DOE. Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance and hold a full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will work with the senior members of the team to design, build and support SharePoint 2010 and 2013. You will also engage with both approved suppliers and business using agreed processes.
Technical Experience: -
Over 3 years’ experience using SharePoint 2010/2013
Ensure a customer focussed commercially aware service
Good experience of understanding and capturing business requirements and delivering solutions to an agreed standard
Experience of delivering solutions to agreed software development standards
Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and other technical teams
Resolution of SharePoint issues and problems
Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Systems Field
If you are experience SharePoint Developer and would like to opportunity to work with a dynamic company please contact us URGENTLY!!
Endeavour Recruitment are now seeking an experienced PHP developer to join our leading client for a long-term position, based in Luxembourg. The role is open to both permanent and contract with an attractive daily rate of €420EUR.
As a PHP Developer, you will be writing technical documentation and will be working within an Agile environment. Candidates must speak fluent French and English.
- PHP 5 & 7
- Frameworks: Symfony, Laravel
- MySQL, Oracle
- At least 5 years in development projects, proven knowledge in architecture elaboration
- Good knowledge of API, webservices
- Speaking fluently in French and English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Linux is an asset
- Knowledge of Talend Data Integration is an asset
If you are an experienced PHP Developer and are looking for a new challenging role, please don’t hesitate to apply!!!
Our Client, a market leading travel and Tourism Ecommerce Website are looking for Back End Developers interested in furthering their careers. This role is more than making up the numbers; it’s for individuals who feel that it’s time for them to make their mark.
As a technically skilled developer, you will be confident and able to hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working with technical and business teams, contributing to architecture discussions, participating in daily scrums, sharing during code reviews and joining solution design discussions. Developers will have the initiative and drive to research and promote new technologies.
Enjoying hands-on Backend Development, you will also be at the forefront of delivering plans for our future business needs and strategies.
Working in an agile environment, you will ensure – effective daily communications and interactions, continuously delivering working software, collaborating with customers and responding to change.
Key to this role is you enjoy technology, learning and solving problems and have a driving passion for delivering solutions.
As a Back-End Web Developer, you will have:
- SQL Server and / or MySQL
- Database Experience - MS SQL Server, MySQL or NoSQL.
- Collaborate with business users and development team to deliver technology products.
- Enjoy integration challenges working with third party partners and suppliers.
- Solve issues with the external facing consumer sites and internal systems.
- Act as an intermediary for problems with both technical and non-technical audiences, enjoy fixing root cause of problems.
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and business users.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Motivated, self-starter and with proactive approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please call or apply with your CV to be considered for this fantastic Back-End Opportunity