Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Drupal 8 Developer to work for a large client in the Public Sector based in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is initially 220 working days with possibility of extension thereafter and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €340.
- Graph DB e.g. Neo4J
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in AWS environment
- HTML & CSS
- Twig and Bootstrap for front-end framework
- Experience with Drupal 8 integration, experience with Drupal module customisation is an asset.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs
- Responsive and Mobile design
- Cross-Browser Development
- W3C accessibility standards
- Behat testing
- Unit testing
- UI testing
- Git or other Version Control System
- JIRA issue tracker system
- Good problem solving skills
- Willingness and capacity to learn and develop professionally
- Fluent English Speaking
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.