Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.