Are you looking for an exciting contract opportunity, working on a unique, entertaining project ?
You will work on a 3D/VR/AR project for young people that teaches them financial knowledge within a game concept.
You will be responsible for the design (game scenario) of how the target group gets to know our products, how they return to the platform to play games and experience fun.
Thinking, developing and setting up proof-of-concepts around VR, AR.
You will design the gameplay elements and narrative end-to-end. Together with the creative director, level designers, modelers, UX'er and developers you will eventually integrate the finished product experience into our total project.
- In consultation with our Business you define the narrative (form and style) that will be the driver for the experience.
- As a game designer you determine and design the gameplay mechanics that the user can use.
- Monitor the story with co-creation partners (commercial partners) and devise new scenarios
- Mainly emphasis on drawing out a scenario, ensuring that people start downloading and continuing to use the game
- Together with the Creative Director, the level designers and our modeler you work out the design (look and feel) of your experience.
- You discuss the forms of interaction with our UX (User Experience)
- With our Project Lead you make the necessary agreements regarding planning, resources and budget
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints (visual programming environment) is a plus.
- Take into account the specifications of the hardware (Virtual Reality, mobile, web or desktop).
- Provide the necessary documentation
Required skills :
- Passion for games and game development
- Strategic and logical insight
- You already have a demonstrable experience as a game designer or game developer
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity (controls, menus, basic elements, folder structure)
- Basic knowledge level design
- Basic VR design and mobile design
- You can think out of the box
- You can communicate clearly
- You can work independently but are also a good team player
- Thinking up your own ideas, strong character not to be overwhelmed
- Thorough knowledge of how people play a game and continue to play
- Make a game interesting that it sells itself via social media
- Present ideas (visual and word) to non-gamers
Please get in touch for further details on this great, not to be missed contract opportunity.