Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a Java Developer to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €48 euros per hour.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have current NATO or SC Clearance.
- A Master of Science (MSc) degree in a technical subject with substantial Information Technology (IT) content and 2 years post-related experience.
- Or a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a technical subject with substantial Information Technology (IT) content and 4 years post related experience.
- The absence of a university/college degree may be compensated by the demonstration of at least 10 years extensive and progressive expertise in the duties related to the function of the post.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in software engineering of large-scale distributed software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of database management systems (DBMS) and data management concepts.
- Significant, recent and practical experience in software development and maintenance using one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, ADA, PL/SQL).
- Up-to-date knowledge of software engineering related methods, techniques, metrics and tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of computer system architectures, operating systems, LAN/WAN and computer networks concepts.
Preferable knowledge and experience:
- Experience in software engineering of AirC2, air traffic control, command and control, data acquisition or real-time scientific processing systems.
- Knowledge and experience of the operational use of a current air command and control or air traffic control system (e.g. Air Command and Control System (ACCS)).
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
If you are a positive and enthusiastic person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.