A growing cyber-security company is looking for a C++ Developer to join their existing highly skilled development team writing complex cyber security solution software. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has a passion for cyber security and for high quality coding.
2 years of C++ programming experience required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing high quality code following the in-house full life cycle development methodologies and our clients chosen toolset.
- Unit, module and application testing.
- Production of documentation using industry-standard tools.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred (2nd Class honours or over).
- Domain knowledge of, or an interest in, cyber security is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of programming in C++.
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to be adaptable and flexible.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Development experience on multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux or Solaris.
- Full product life cycle development.
- Agile development methods.
- Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP etc.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, or Azure.
- Object orientated programming languages such as C# or Java.
- Framework technologies such as React, Angular JS, NodeJS, jQuery, .NET
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.