Migration Specialist Netcool Bluecare – Contract - Luxembourg
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for experts in ITM/Netcool/Bluecare for a contract in Luxembourg. At least 5 years experience ins required for this role. Excellent hourly rate on offer!
The successful candidates will be implementing new functionality or components within an established architecture for the monitoring of the production environment with ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, as well as replacing the existing functions from BMC.
- Expert in IBM Netcool
- Expert in IBM Bluecare
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledgeable on IBM ITM
- Good understanding of OS and Networking and Firewalls
- Windows PowerShell
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Encryption
- GS Kit
- Previous experience with IBM Service Management products
- Infrastructure Performance Management Tools
- BMC Monitoring
- Event Management Tools (Patrol or BEM)
- Dutch Speaking
When applying please confirm the hourly rate required in Euros and your availability to start a new role in Luxembourg? Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Senior Magento Developer to join our a large Software development and E-Commerce client, based in Cork, initially for a 6 months contract.
The ideal candidate will have proven, strong execution skills and ability to manage client expectations, as well as excellent technical skills.
The successful developer will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience implementing high traffic web applications with highly dynamic user interface, and be comfortable in leading a project from both a technical and delivery perspective.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development in the last 2 years
- Experience with both Magento 1 and 2
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Magento Certification is a huge plus
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
- Experience with multiple CMS solutions
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Product Manager/Functional Analyst / Belgium / €600 pd / Utilities / MIG6
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is Fluent (written & verbal) in English, Dutch and or French candidate with a master’s degree or at least 5 years working experience.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active team player, who possesses a mature and flexible attitude, demonstrating the ability to deal with a diverse and evolving environment.
Both knowledge and experience of the Energy sector and MIG6 market principles will be of great value, providing solutions with a sustainable future.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
- ESB and SOA concepts and tools such as BizTalk.
- XML, XSD and XML Schema design tools.
- Experience with .Net/Java platforms.
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ruling engine concepts.
- Experience in modelling concepts (e.g. UML, BPM) and modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
Within the MIG6-project the chosen will also act as Functional Analyst within the cross-application analysis team, you will be responsible for the translation of specific business needs and requirements towards EnergyComm and Market Framework in close collaboration with the other cross-application analysts.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Analyst-Developer for a client, based in Belgium, for a 6 months contract.
The successful Analyst-Developer will be involved in the following project:
- Validation of functional specifications for development of .NET interfaces.
- Technical design specifications for interface and front end development, exception handling and monitoring and failover requirements.
- Participation in code review with other developers.
- Structured code development, versioning and promotion to environments.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provision of support to testing teams during testing cycles.
- Participation in technical forums for knowledge gain and sharing
- Contribute to front end platform and micro service platform for Convergence.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3 years + experience
- Microservices: development of micro services in .NET (C#)
- MongoDB: MongoDB integration with AbInitio and .NET (C#)
- Rest API development techniques
- Web service integration with AbInitio / .NET (C#)
- Oracle 11 / 12c, Oracle P/L SQL Developer / Toad
MS SQL 2012, MS SQL Query Analyser
- JSON Format
- Message Queueing : IBM Websphere MQ Series, Knowledge of standard message formats such as XML
- PERL scripting
- UNIX shell scripting
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C# )
- Stored procedures
- Cost optimisation
- Competent construction of SQL queries
- Consideration of performance and reusability during design and creation of interface table
- Any data modelling tools or techniques would be of advantage
- Microsoft Excel VBA
Please get in touch for further details ASAP, on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join a multinational client in Sweden, on an English-speaking site.
This is a 12 months contract, 90% onsite – 10% off-site, with possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and C#.Net
- Experience with system maintenance, further development and refactoring of existing systems.
- Experience with application development using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 (SharePoint object model, event receivers, web parts, Business Data Catalogue, extending SharePoint web services, Managed Metadata Services)
- Experience with application development using .Net technologies (technologies: C#, .NET 3.5 or higher, SOAP, WCF, Rest and LINQ, as well as T-SQL and MS SQL 2008R2/2012).
- Experience with UNIT testing in SharePoint.
- Experience with solution packaging and scripted deployment using PowerShell.
- Experience with technical document writing
- Experience with migration/upgrade projects from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013and/or 2016, including data migration.
- Experience with developing content management systems or publishing web-portals
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows and SharePoint Designer.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and Team Foundation Server.
- Agile software development (SCRUM)
- MS SQL Management Studio / MS SQL Profiler.
- RedGate SQL Compare and RedGate SQL Data Compare.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP and apply for this not-to-be-missed contract role!
This role is for an Interface Designer / Developer, for a multinational corporation in Sweden, your main responsibility will be designing and implementing Graphical User Interfaces (GUI). This is a remote role where you will primarily be working remotely at an all-inclusive rate of €350 per day. 20% of the role will be based on-site in Stockholm, when you are required on-site the rate will be €440 per day (all-inclusive).
- 2 years’ experience with user interfaces
- 2 years’ experience with graphic design
- Experience designing and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience implementing GUI guidelines in web applications
- Experience implementing GUI on mobile devices
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- SharePoint Designer
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager with 8 + years’ experience managing IT projects. We are looking for experts in UML and RUP. Knowledge of the French language would be beneficial for this role.
This is a 12-month contract based in Belgium with a daily rate of 530 Euros.
- Daily operational team management
- Management planning
- Track activities against plans, provide regular and accurate reports
- Provide effective leadership to the operational team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience
- Apply RUP Methodology and enforce project standards
- Knowledge of Unified Modelling Language (UML) is required.
- Practical experience with RUP methodology and the system development lifecycle is a must.
- In depth knowledge of IT systems infrastructure matters.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN), good communicator and negotiator.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French will be an asset.
- Self-starter and an excellent team player.
- Good reporting skills
Technical skills required:
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12
- Good knowledge of J2EE, Application Servers, XML and web Services
- Java 7 / JEE 6
- Enterprise Architect
- UML Modelling and RUP Methodology
If you feel you have the skills to flourish in this role, then please send over a copy of your most up to date CV.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced Functional Analyst to work for a renowned global organisation. Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a 3-month contract based in Belgium looking to pay EUR 500-520€ per day.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of modern and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets in order to support the core business processes in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Degree in IT or related subject
- Knowledge of SOA architecture and design principles
- Webservices (Schema, SOAP, WSDL, WSL)
- Strong previous hands on experience in analysing, documenting, and designing SOA and BPM solutions, preferably from IBM
- Able to work Autonomously
- Work with Enterprise Application Integration and Middleware technologies
- Familiar with STP business processes
- some programming experience in Java and working knowledge of Oracle Db’s and Linux
- you have experience as an active member of Scrum teams, working in Agile project methodology
If you feel you have the skills to flourish in this role, then please send over a copy of your most up to date CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for an experienced Java SE Developer to work in Belgium. Experience with Java Core is essential! This is a 4-month contract opportunity to work with our leading global client.
Key skills and experience required:
- Core Java
- Java SE
- Web Services
- Builds common components
- Configures the ODM build- in functionalities
- Manages common vocabulary
Any previous experience in a banking industry is beneficial!
If you are an experienced developer with a passion for technology looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!