We have a fantastic 24 Month long contract role working for a prestigious, world renowned client in Brussels, Belgium. This is an English-speaking role and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €245 euros.
Role and Skills:
- Our client is looking for someone who can provide technical support on basic user issues related to the use and configuration of their Web CMS based on Drupal, as well as the Web Tools.
- You will resolve simple and straightforward technical issues based on the documentation and best-practices available in the knowledge base. Very complex technical issues will be escalated to a higher level of support.
- Your job is to gather as much information as possible from the user. The information could be data files or forms, error or warning messages, screen shots or any sequence of steps followed by the user.
- This information needs to be recorded into the appropriate issue tracking system. You will be asked to properly qualify and prioritise issues in the different tracking systems.
- An important part of the job is to follow-up issues in these multiple tracking systems for the users. You will regularly remind and occasionally help higher levels of support to resolve escalated issues.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Experience with CMS such Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 (from a user perspective)
- Experience with distributed version control i.e. GitHub
- Able to quickly debug front-end web developments
- Able to create user stories (or behavioural specifications)
- Basic knowledge of terminology in Agile software development
- Fluent in English
- Able to follow up issues escalated to 2nd or 3rd line support operators
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience working with another service desk
- Basic knowledge in Business informatics
- Experience with Blogs such as WordPress
- Experience with Wikis such as Confluence and MediaWiki
- Experience with Web Analytics for example: Google Analytics and Piwik
- Experience with SEO such as Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge in social networks i.e. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Basic knowledge in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
APPLY NOW FOR THIS NOT TO BE MISSED OPPORTUNITY!