Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for a Lead Software Developer / Senior Developer to join our Global Leading client in Basildon. We are looking for a Lead Developer to join a dynamic software development team working on creating next generation solutions for the industry. Salary for this role in region of £45K to £50K.
Requirements for the Role:
- Application Development Experience and Associated Tools
- Understand Requirements and Produce High/Low Level Designs.
- Demonstrate Understanding of Business Processes and Functions
- Ability to Document Technical Specifications.
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills Essential
- Mentor and Lead Team
- Provide On-Call Support for Business Critical Applications
Essential Skill Set
- Eclipse Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, AngularJS, JSON, HTML5, Hibernate etc.
- WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP Marshaling, Spring Web Service API, etc.
- SSL certificate installation, application usage and validation.
- Test case implementation using JUNIT, etc. along with strong debugging skills
- Gerrit / GIT, Jenkins / Gradle, Struts, etc.
- RDBMS in Oracle
- SQL scripts; Experience writing Procedures, Functions, triggers, etc preferred.
- Web & Application servers (Apache and JBoss preferred)
- Clustered server environments will be advantageous.
- Strong testing process knowledge & experience in tools like Quality Center & QTP would be advantageous.
- Strong experience in UNIX & shell scripting
- Agile Working Environment
- Experience of full SDLC
- Financial Services Background
- C++, Visual C++, C#, VB, .NET, COM/COM+.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced PDF Developer for our client based in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will fulfil the role of Software Developer, support the development and maintenance of Intelligent PDF Forms, primarily using the Adobe LiveCycle suite. 6 Month Contract with possiblity of renewals. €315 per day.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with multiple project teams, gathering requirements and documenting these.
- Assess the technical implications of change requests.
- Plan and carry out the development of approved changes to intelligent PDF forms.
- Liaise with test teams and users to ensure the required quality of deliverables.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
In order to perform the above described activities, the following skills are necessary:
- 4+ years of experience as a developer in intelligent PDF forms, Adobe Livecycle and XML.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Good communication skills when working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Have good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience working within multicultural environments.
- Experience in Java is an advantage.
For further details and the opportunity to secure this exciting role, please don't hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large financial services client based in Paris.
Maintain the already existing functional specifications and XML schemas (ISO 20022). Provide clarifications to the users of the documentation and update the documents where relevant.
- Create new specifications where relevant, including modelling of business processes, drafting functional specifications, data modelling, design XML schemas (compliant with ISO 20022 standard).
- Prepare test plans and test specifications, including sample XML messages.
- Coordinate the execution of tests, follow up on the incidents.
- Assist the project manager in project management activities (eg work planning, preparation of reports, follow up on risks and issues)
- Prepare and conduct workshops/meetings with project stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and approaches/methodologies to the analysis work.
- University degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering, business administration or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of formal methodologies and practical experience in defining and documenting user requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- Experience in drafting tests specification, testing and tests coordination.
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation.
- Financial sector experience, eg banking, securities markets, insurance.
- Very good command of English with proven drafting ability.
- Experience in project management and/or project management support, including communication with stakeholders, management documentation maintenance, project reporting.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2 or similar).
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are very important.
- Experience in data mapping/modelling.
- Experience in XML/XSD or similar technologies.
- Experience in regulatory IT projects and the European regulatory data reporting frameworks.
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment and cooperation with many stakeholders, including C-level.
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and securities markets processes.
- Knowledge of data reporting standards (eg ISO 20022 or similar).
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration for this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Infrastructure Tester / ICT Security Tester
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting Testing Contract role in Den Haag / The Hague for a Infrastructure Tester with EU Level security clearance.
This is an English speaking Contract. 9 Months initially and EU Security Clearance is essential.
Perform test planning/management/reporting on projects and request for changes
Design/execute system testing activities on ICT infrastructure on
Development/Staging networks for projects and request for changes
Test/review of infrastructure packages in a virtualized environment
Design/execute tests related to Security Information and Event Management and/or Auditing systems
Design/execute tests related to Message Queuing systems
Design/execute non-functional testing with respect to Technical ICT security, performance and reliability of applications.
Support ICT Operations staff by contributing to operational acceptance testing (OAT) of in-house / outsourced developed applications.
ESSENTIAL: EU Level security clearance
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply
Looking for a new, excellent long term contract opportunity in the financial services sector based in the cosmopolitan city of Paris?
- Contribute to establish and enhance the IT architecture;
- Design IT solutions that meet business requirements in line with the IT architectural principles;
- Participating in writing functional and technical specifications;
- Writing technical documentation for tender procedures;
- Work with colleagues and users to collect requirements, analyse and evaluate proposals, conduct negotiations and implement specifications according to defined architectural standards;
- Manage the test department for the applications under your responsibility;
- Deployment of applications into the test environment;
- Integrate applications, Middleware and components;
Core Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent JEE Skills (including Spring, JSP)
- Good Unix Scripting skills
- Good integration experience
- IT architecture methodologies
General Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of SQL, XML, LDAP and SSO solutions;
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art IT methodologies and tools;
- Proven ability in translating technological issues in a business context;
- Identifying technical solutions for business requirements;
- Experience in team/group facilitation, project management and training would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to agreed deadlines;
- Proven ability to generate a range of possible, also innovative, solutions and to assess the implications of these solutions;
- Good interpersonal skills, in particular communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work in a team and co-ordinate own activities with others;
- Very good command of English. Knowledge of another European language
Ab Initio Developer required to join a financial services client. 6 month initial contract located in Brussels. Working language is English. The ideal candidate will be from a financial background with 3-5 years Abinitio experience.
Database: Sybase 15,MS SQL 2003, MS SQL Query Analyser, Oracle, Oracle P/L SQL Developer / CAST, Competent construction of SQL queries,Any data modelling tools or techniques would be of advantage
Development Tools: UNIX shell scripting , AbInitio/Elementum, Batch and continuous based development experience (Can be trained if sufficient UNIX experience).
Message Queueing : IBM Websphere MQ Series, AbInitio queues. Knowledge of standard message formats such as XML - (Required)
Interested candidates are invited to please apply by sending an updated cv reflecting relevant skills.
Java Developer opportunity to work for a Corporate client based in Paris, in the Financial Sector.
- Develop, integrate and test document software modules implemented in Java to meet required business specifications.
- Perform technical testing and prepare the relevant technical documentation.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve bugs and incidents of developed applications.
Skills and required experience:
- Proven experience in application development in Java and JEE.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of current PC technology, client/server architecture and 3-tier architecture would be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and a good team player.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has a brand new opportunity for a Software Application Developer looking to further their career by going to a global manufacturing client of ours. For this position they would consider skilled Graduate’s right up to Senior developers and they will pay a basic salary of up to £50 000 according to previous experience.
If you have a degree in IT, Software or Mathematics and are keen to pursue a role in Software Application Developer this could be the perfect role for you. The right candidate will be given training and development.
Key Skills Required: -
- Software architecture, design and development
- MS SQL
- WinForms, WCF, WF, XML, ODBC, ADO.NET
- Entity framework, Multi-threading, Multi-tier
- Source Safe, team foundation server
- MS Windows
- Knowledge of Cryptography
The successful Candidate will have the following attributes: -
- Confident Communicator at all levels
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Multiprocessing Skills
- Calm Under Pressure
- Ability to Prioritise Tasks
- Work Precisely
- Quick Learner
- Collaborative Worker
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm required day rate.
Are you looking for an excellent new contract opportunity to join a large European client based in Paris?
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute and enhance the IT architecture.
- DesignIT solutions that meet business requirements in line with the IT architectural principles.
- Write functional and technical specifications of applications or data. Participate in writing technical documentation for tender procedures.
- Work with peer colleagues and users to collect requirements, analyse and evaluate proposals, conduct negotiations and implement specifications according to defined architectural standards.
Core Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent JEE Skills (including Spring, JSP)
- Good Unix Scripting skills
General Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of SQL, XML, LDAP and SSO solutions.
- State-of-the-art IT methodologies and tools knowledge.
- Experience translating technological issues into a business context.
- Identifying technical solutions for business requirements.
- Experience in team/group facilitation, project management and training would be an advantage.
Education and qualifications:
University or college degree in computer engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or a related discipline or
Professional experience and qualification in IT architecture methodologies
Please get in touch for further details in this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Are you available for an exciting contract opportunity in central London?
We are urgently recruiting for Test Managers to join an Internatinal Client.
Create, design and manage system testing.
- Test planning, create Master Test Plans (test approach, schedule, resources, risks)
- Test analysis and design
- Create test suites templates
- Test design will require extensive knowledge of SQL and XML
- Automate when applicable
- Testing execution
- Execute scripts and exploratory testing
- Log issues in Rational ClearQuest and follow them up
- Test reporting, report on progress
- Write Test Result Reports (Test Evaluation Summaries)
- Ensure that all documentation as required by procedures is available and consistent
Data management - Black box testing, XML, PL/SQL, Report Writing
Automation – Automation testing, testing web based applications, QTP, UFT , Soap UI.