Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!