Are you a Front-End Developer looking for a new career opportunity in London?
Do you have proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications?
Are you experienced working with Magento?
Then read on…
The successful Front-End developer will be joining a team of experts who design, develop and support sizeable and complex e-commerce websites around the globe.
As a Front-End developer, your role will involve working with data from our sites or extending the functionality on the Magento front end in a wide range of creative approaches.
Amongst your deliverable tasks, you will be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Evaluating requirements, specifications, and code - analysis, problem definition & solution
- Present ideas, solutions and methodologies to team and clients.
- Experience with Magento 2
- Strong styling skills: Sass, Less, CSS. Use with dynamic, responsive sites.
- The role will require working with Magento, PHP, HTML / XML, Responsive design, Sass/Less, Git
- Experience with Progressive Web Application development and React.js / Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of Knockout.js
- Libraries - JQuery & JQuery UI
- Require.js, Grunt and Gulp.js
- OOP & functional programming
- Asynchronous control flow, partial page updates, AJAX
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, browser rendering behaviour and performance
Please, send us your application or get in touch for further details about this exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate team.