Calling for an experienced NODE engineer for an exciting contract opportunity to join a large insurance client.
Fully remote role!
The selected Node engineer will help develop our client’s applications and products.
Our client’s mobile/web products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a must.
Your role as a Node Engineer will involve:
- Development of our mobile & Web applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Deploying NodeJS api on aws or onprem servers
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.).
- Develop NodeJS backend API for App and uploading of documents on Amazon S3
- Design database architecture using SQL.
- Write business logic on nodejs.
- Write re-usable and secure codes
- Technical skills (Proven working experience):
- Node JS
- .Net Framework
- SQL Management studio
- NodeJS API
- comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
- Have knowledge on NodeJs, .NET, RestAPIs, AWS, S3, Linux
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
- Work with tools including Jira, GitHub, Google Docs, bitbucket, Confluence
- Have a good knowledge of AWS deployment and S3
- Able to start development with minimum amount of information
Please apply by sending us your Cv or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Our leading client is recruiting for an experienced Mobile / Front End Developer to join their Team. The role will be based in Cork, however as a company all levels of remote working are supported, where appropriate. The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors. The successful candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
- Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
Please get in touch for further details.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join one of Britain’s biggest newspaper groups on a remote, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining the Ad Product team to work on the clients brand safety and contextual analysis project.
What they are looking for
Someone that has experience building scalable products and services on cloud platforms and integration these with customer systems, happy to work on your own initiative, yet at the same time play an important role in ensuring the success of the team.
Ownership and communication are also key. The client is looking for people who care deeply about the code they write while at the same time are able to bridge the gap between the technical and business areas of the company effectively.
The client needs people with solid experience and understanding of product and services development, from initial design, through iterative development cycles, tuning for performance and scalability, and pre- and post-sales support integrating with customer platforms.
Their tech stack includes:
- Core product built on IBM Cloud, using Cloud Foundry, Postgres database services, Watson NLU and Visual Recognition, Cloud Object Storage, Cloud Functions, Kafka streams, DevOps Toolchains, Akamai CDN
- Node.js – for REST service APIs and interactive UI (using Vue.js)
- Platform monitoring and alerting with Sysdig and LogDNA
- Integration with news products on AWS platform (using S3, Lambda functions, DynamoDB/Kinesis streams, Postgrad database service, CloudFormation)
Other things they would like to see:
- Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
- Application performance monitoring and optimisation
- Integration of 3rd party components and services
- Experience with NoSql databases and caches (e.g. Redis)
- Familiarity with microservices architectures, containers and stream processing
- Any experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days and bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Company cycle/car/purchase schemes
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!
Excellent new opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium.
Our client has requested that the candidate chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the Senior PHP Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- As a PHP Developer, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging.
- You are not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end.
Extensive experience with the following skills is required:
- Zend Framework
- Symfony 3 & 4
- Linux : Debian/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Node JS
- Percona cluster
- Agile / Scrum
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior PHP Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for a fantastic permanent role? Then this is the role for you! Endeavour Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Architect to join a growing Software client in Southampton, Hampshire. This role is a permanent position and salary is dependent on experience.
What will you be responsible for?:
- Designing, implementing and reviewing architectural solutions.
- Setting and ensuring the right standards are expected and delivered.
- Leading the new and ongoing development on key systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- Coach, support, and mentor developers to improve over time.
- Promoting a strong adherence to standards and oversight – practice and guidance.
- Promoting a team culture and continuous improvement.
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work, designing architectures and implementing solutions.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework / .Net Core using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- You must have excellent documentation skills, using both written and diagrammatic mediums to enable developers to easily deliver soundly architected, reliable, performant and secure solutions.
- You should have a good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs.
- You have an in depth understanding of dependency injection and IoC.
- You must have an excellent understanding of Unit testing.
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the retail or loyalty sector would be advantageous.
- Some experience of AWS, notably Lambda and serverless development.
- A working knowledge of firewalls, networking, and DNS.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Software Architect!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Lead Developer to join our client, a fast-growing and innovative, digital marketing agency specialising in interactive advertisements. Our client is based in Central London with easy access to the mainline and tubes, salary up to £100k.
- React – Redux
- REST APIs
- Machine Learning experience/knowledge is beneficial
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.