Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!