Our leading client is recruiting for an experienced Mobile / Front End Developer to join their Team. The role will be based in Cork, however as a company all levels of remote working are supported, where appropriate. The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors. The successful candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
- Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
Please get in touch for further details.