Calling for an experienced NODE engineer for an exciting contract opportunity to join a large insurance client.
Fully remote role!
The selected Node engineer will help develop our client’s applications and products.
Our client’s mobile/web products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a must.
Your role as a Node Engineer will involve:
- Development of our mobile & Web applications, from architecture, to coding, to release.
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Deploying NodeJS api on aws or onprem servers
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.).
- Develop NodeJS backend API for App and uploading of documents on Amazon S3
- Design database architecture using SQL.
- Write business logic on nodejs.
- Write re-usable and secure codes
- Technical skills (Proven working experience):
- Node JS
- .Net Framework
- SQL Management studio
- NodeJS API
- comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
- Have knowledge on NodeJs, .NET, RestAPIs, AWS, S3, Linux
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
- Work with tools including Jira, GitHub, Google Docs, bitbucket, Confluence
- Have a good knowledge of AWS deployment and S3
- Able to start development with minimum amount of information
Please apply by sending us your Cv or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!