React Front End Developer
We have an exciting contract role in the picturesque city of Luxembourg for a Front-End Developer with React or Angular. Being in Luxembourg, we are looking for candidates that can speak English and French. Ideally can start as soon a possible and are happy to live and work in Luxembourg.
The role is paying €450 per day, as the role is outside of the UK, IR35 does not apply.
o Contribute to the functional, application and technical analysis and designs
o Ensure developments with the rest of the team in compliance with our standards
o Prepare and participate to the deployment
o Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverables
o Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, application and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions.
• Ensure stability, consistency, quality, and performance of the applications
• Ensure functional and technical support to our internal clients
• Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You can participate actively in English and French meetings
• Banking know-how is desirable but not essential: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
• Experience in Risk/Credit (IT systems and operations)
• Expertise level in one or more frontend technologies (React JS / Angular, Typescript, etc)
• Good knowledge in one or more backend technologies (Java, Spring Boot, Rest API)
• Knowledge in SQL (Oracle database), Unix Scripting, CVS, Git
• Team player
• Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
• Ability to clearly functional and technical specifications, and to explain the added value in business terms
• Willing to combine business and technology
• Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
• Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
• Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies”