Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sitecore Architect with 3+ years’ experience.
Join a large client, in the Commerce Sector based in Brussels, Belgium. The contract is for 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Candidate Profile:
- At least 3 years Sitecore experience
- Must be able to work autonomously and escalate problems if necessary
- Good communication skills
- Can travel abroad for a few days if necessary
- Good English level is required
- Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- Together with our 2 current architects, support the various projects and development teams & do strategic cross-project activities, such as the Sitecore-9 upgrade.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Billing Functional Analyst, to join a large Telcoms client, based in Belgium.
This is initially for a 3 months contract, that can be renewed for a minimum of 6 months and, for the right candidate, turn into a long-term opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Translation of the IT and business needs to functional specifications on which you also make a cost calculation.
- Define the technical design
- Manage estimates and ensure they are correct
- In a project based way, you are creatively looking at different solutions.
- Ensure a clear and structured documentation and this to the users, designers, developers, testers and operations.
- Give the necessary functional support to colleagues and users.
- You are a Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equal by experience
- Fluent in English
- 3-4 years’ experience as Functional Analyst
- Experience in a complex IT environment
- Functional knowledge of Billing is most useful
- Knowledge of Telecom is an advantage
- Experience on (BILling) applications running on Mainframe servers, and/or in Cobol is an advantage.
- French and/or Dutch are an asset
Please, apply ASAP and get in touch for further details on this exciting new role!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cobol Developer to join client in the banking sector, based in Brussels.
This is a long term contract, looking to start ASAP.
The day rate is €450 EU for the right candidate.
As a Cobol developer, your role will involve maintaining/documenting legacy Cobol applications.
We are looking for an individual , ideally with experience in banking sector.
You must be French speaking to be considered for this role.
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
Excellent, long term contract opportunity for an Operating Process Model Expert to join an International client based in The Hague, Netherlands.
The role of the team member will include the following deliverables:
- Review the existing process documentation
- Identify gaps and overlap
- Communicate gaps and overlaps to the process owners
- Support the integration of non-functional domains in the relevant processes
- Establish a list of required activities mapped onto the phases of the operating model and validate that the various process templates are fit for purpose to support these activities Provide an overview of gaps and overlaps and make recommendations for improvements and optimisation.
- Document the roles and responsibilities of the various actors involved in the delivery of projects/change activities.
- Propose and document different paths through the operating model depending on the size, complexity, risk and category of change activity.
- Make recommendations about the most adequate development method to use (waterfall, iterative, agile, scaled agile, etc.), the optimal sourcing model and underpinning contracts to put in place order to deliver change activities of different nature.
- Propose methods for sizing change activities and forecast effort and duration based on industry best practices (function points, story points, etc.).
- Propose and document a governance process to guarantee the timely delivery according to the defined quality criteria for the different change activities.
- Define a KPI framework that meets the needs of the stakeholders as defined in the stakeholder analysis.
- Support the definition of the measurement approach and provide input to the team that implements of the automation support.
- Propose dashboards for the different categories of stakeholders allowing to monitor and report on the status of the change portfolio.
- Create an Operating Manual of about 60-80 pages and release several versions of it throughout the duration of the contract.
- Support the implementation of a pilot that will validate the alignment of the processes, the governance process, the KPI framework and measurement approach, the dashboard(s) for the different categories of stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and at least 8 years of experience in process improvements
- Experience with introducing and improving SDLC processes in large enterprises
- Experience with industry wide recognized development methods (waterfall, iterative, scaled agile, agile, etc.) and sourcing models (outsourcing, on-shore, near shore, off shore) and corresponding underpinning contracts (T&M, fixed capacity, fixed price).
- Experience with defining, implementing and running governance (conformity and compliance) processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with defining, implementing and (daily) monitoring of KPIs and dashboards. Experience with state of the art tools to manage and monitor delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with methods to perform sizing and forecasting of effort and duration change activities
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent writing, in the English language
- The knowledge of German and/or French would be advantageous.
Please get in touch for further details.
SCCM Mid-Level Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced SCCM Engineer to join a reputable client, based in Brussels, initially for a 6 months contract.
As a member of our client’s Automation Deployment Engineering team you’ll participate in both operational and project related tasks. Proficiency in scripting/programming with PowerShell but also VBscript code is essential, as well as knowledge of Wise or Flexera. Responsibilities will also include trouble shooting and fixing, supporting the deployment team and testing/validating the scripted package.
Technical Skillset Required
- 3 to 4 years’ experience is ideal
- Flexera Adminstudio
- Very good experience with scripting: Powershell and VBScript
- Microsoft Orca
- Experience with scripting of common commercial software like eg: Adobe, AutoDesk, Firefox, Chrome + addin’s
- Windows System Engineer
- Experience with SCCM
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Office 2013 & 2016 & O365 Pro Plus
- support and troubleshooting
- Reporting skills
- Release and change process
- Experience with IT Security solutions: GPO
- Fluency in Dutch or French
If you are looking for your next challenge, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Migration Specialist Netcool Bluecare – Contract - Luxembourg
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for experts in ITM/Netcool/Bluecare for a contract in Luxembourg. At least 5 years experience ins required for this role. Excellent hourly rate on offer!
The successful candidates will be implementing new functionality or components within an established architecture for the monitoring of the production environment with ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, as well as replacing the existing functions from BMC.
- Expert in IBM Netcool
- Expert in IBM Bluecare
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledgeable on IBM ITM
- Good understanding of OS and Networking and Firewalls
- Windows PowerShell
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Encryption
- GS Kit
- Previous experience with IBM Service Management products
- Infrastructure Performance Management Tools
- BMC Monitoring
- Event Management Tools (Patrol or BEM)
- Dutch Speaking
When applying please confirm the hourly rate required in Euros and your availability to start a new role in Luxembourg? Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.
Product Manager/Functional Analyst / Belgium / €600 pd / Utilities / MIG6
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is Fluent (written & verbal) in English, Dutch and or French candidate with a master’s degree or at least 5 years working experience.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active team player, who possesses a mature and flexible attitude, demonstrating the ability to deal with a diverse and evolving environment.
Both knowledge and experience of the Energy sector and MIG6 market principles will be of great value, providing solutions with a sustainable future.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
- ESB and SOA concepts and tools such as BizTalk.
- XML, XSD and XML Schema design tools.
- Experience with .Net/Java platforms.
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ruling engine concepts.
- Experience in modelling concepts (e.g. UML, BPM) and modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
Within the MIG6-project the chosen will also act as Functional Analyst within the cross-application analysis team, you will be responsible for the translation of specific business needs and requirements towards EnergyComm and Market Framework in close collaboration with the other cross-application analysts.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced a .NET developer, front-end oriented to join a reputable Telcoms client, based in Belgium, initially for 6 months, with possible extensions.
The successful developer will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the requested technology
- VB.NET / C#
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- .NET Windows Form
- ASP.NET: Web services
- ASP.NET MVC
Languages required: English mandatory, French and Dutch optional
- AngularJS, Angular2, TypeScript
- Oracle PL/SQL: for the migration
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
- experience in call centre is a high added value
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Endeavour est à la recherche d’un Business / Functional analyst qui intégrera l’équipe solution fibre optique et de gestion des tâches de notre client, à Bruxelles, pour une mission de 6 mois, avec possibilité d’être reconduite.
Vous jouerez un rôle clé dans l'interaction entre les utilisateurs finaux des différentes applications et le service informatique. Notre client s’occupera de votre formation fibre optique.
Vous travaillerez majoritairement dans les locaux de notre client situé à Bruxelles mais des déplacements seront possibles:
- Vous organisez et donnez la formation aux nouveaux utilisateurs, ainsi que des ateliers pour les étudiants avancés.
- Vous entretenez également des contacts étroits avec les spécialistes informatiques pertinents.
- Vous définissez des scénarios de test, vous organiser des tests utilisateurs et y participez également. Vous assurez le suivi concernant les bugs détectés (clarification, solution, retest).
- Vous prenez des initiatives sur le contrôle de la qualité des données en cas de besoin (détection, rapports, rémunération, ..)
- Vous avez aussi un rôle important en ce qui concerne la migration de la documentation graphique d'une partie du réseau de transports en commun de l'ancien au nouveau système GIS.
Votre profil :
- Vous ête bilingue Francais-Néerlandais: vous parler couramment une des 2 langues et avez au moins la capacité de vous exprimer dans la deuxième
- Vous avez au moins un niveau de baccalauréat ou une expérience équivalente
- Vous avez une approche analytique, mais orientée solutions.
- Vous cherchez à résoudre des problèmes et n’êtes satisfait que lorsque vous avez trouvé une solution adaptée
- Vous travaillez de façon structurée et vous avez de bonnes compétences organisationnelles.
- Vous avez un aperçu rapide de la structure d'organisation, des processus et des applications dans le processus de construction d'infrastructures dans le domaine public.
- Vous avez une connaissance de base des concepts et des outils informatiques.
- Vous pouvez vous exprimer couramment en anglais et dans une des deux langues nationales (la compréhension de la deuxième langue est aussi requise)
Contactez-nous pour plus d’informations sur cette excellente opportunité.
Starting in early 2018 to the end of the year, this contract is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Product Owner/Business Analyst based in Luxembourg. This contract is with a leading insurance company. The successful candidate will be working with the existing BI, marketing and sales teams. Excellent rate of up to €520 per day is on offer.
Initially a 12-month contract, although highly likely to be extended. The successful candidate will be defining and supporting the CRM vision of the business. Experience using Sugar CRM and bespoke systems advantageous.
This is a French speaking role, fluent Business French is therefore essential.
- Fluent French
- CRM – 5+ years of experience
- Insurance background
- Business Intelligence as a Business Analyst
- Scrum Certified
- GDPR knowledge/understanding
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send me over your updated CV.