A vacancy for a Business Analyst logistic flows has arisen from our client in Toulouse. You will join the IT for Logistic Flows Solutions team currently working on a Resource Planning project that aims to harmonize processes and solutions in all commercial FALs and Plants, in order to deliver business value for Procurement, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The harmonization is going through a simplification of way of working and aims to integrate all processes in a single core model solution (single platform).
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Produce documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer.
- Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitor external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serve as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SAP (ideally SD, WM or EWM).
- Ability to perform SAP customisation.
- Team player Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working within Agile SAFe methodology
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English. French would be a plus