Endeavour Recruitment has exciting opportunities for a Cyber Security/SOC Architects for their client, in various locations in France or Germany.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a company to work for, offering a very competitive salary, a variety of benefits and the prospect of career growth and progression.
Our client, a European cybersecurity specialist, has the mission to protect the National Critical Infrastructure, as well as government and defense against cyber threats. Reliable and high-performance security products and services are able to detect, analyze and neutralize the most sophisticated cyber attacks.
Your responsibilities will include among the following tasks:
- You intervene on the SOC architecture studies, in order to specify the most suitable to be taken into account for the supervision of the safety in relation to the need of the customer.
- You are the privileged interface of the project manager, and you have to define the build project strategy with him. You bring the elements to define the risks and project opportunities.
- You act within the company to control the technical teams (IDS, SIEM, WAF..), and you are the technical referent vis-à-vis our customers in the phase of construction.
- You are required to make a technical watch on the progress in the world of the cyber- security, attack methods and system protection methods, and security solutions supervision.
Experience & Knowledge
- Holder of a diploma of Engineer Bac+5 (or equivalent) in the field of cybersecurity or a related discipline.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar position and ISO 27001 certification.
- Solid knowledge of cyberdefence products: IDSIIPS, management system of log, SIEM, vulnerability scanner, APT detection tools, etc.
- Linux and Windows skills.
- You're always curious, invested, concerned. As a team, you promote transparency and listening to your people.
- Language skills: advanced level in English. Fluent in French or German
- Please note this position requires a security clearance.
- There may be requirements to travel to customer premises (predominantly national but also limited international).
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on these superb career opportunities.