Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Middleware Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is initially until the end of 2018 with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
- Fluent in French or Dutch but must be able to understand the other
- 5 years’ experience as a middleware application design within a complex IT environment
- Relevant experience in middleware application design
- Relevant experience with Java and J2EE
- Extensive knowledge of Apache
- Extensive knowledge of Tomcat
- Extensive knowledge of JBoss
- Knowledge of Linux
- Familiar with network terminology such as Vlan’s and firewall.
- Open minded
- Team Player
- Structured and analytical approach
- Effective in communication (Written and Spoken)
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Design architecture that will meet the requirements of the business and the company standards
- Collaborate with the development team during the solution development phase
- Collaborate with the operation team on incident and problem management that requires architectural analysis
- Develop and maintain the solution documentation.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.