Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced, multilingual Windows Support Engineer for an exciting long-term contract.
The successful applicant will be joining our well-established European client, in the financial sector, based in Belgium
As the ideal Windows Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and the underlying infrastructure, as well as delivering second line support to end-users and the onsite support teams across all entities.
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix and Workstations.
- Manage patching for applications and operating systems.
- Provide application support for internal clients.
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure components.
Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliancy.
- Incident, request and problem management.
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience in a Windows end-user environment, with specialisation in application delivery.
- Fluent in French/English or Dutch/English.
- Advanced SCCM experience, including baseline management and custom reporting.
- Operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies.
- Proven administrator experience in a Citrix environment.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles).
- Sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver applications.
If you have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills , we definitely want to hear from you.
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this “not-to-be-missed” contract opportunity.
Calling for Back-End Java Developers!
Endeavour has an exciting 12 months contract opportunity for an experienced Back-End Java Developer, to work for a European Institution, in Luxembourg.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience.
- Language skills: English(at least B2); French would be an advantage
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information, if this fantastic new opportunity looks like a perfect match for you.
Are you a Functional Analyst looking for a new exciting role?
Endeavour Recruitment has a not-to-be-missed long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Functional Analyst to work for one of our clients in Luxembourg.
As a successful applicant, you will be able to work independently and have the following skills/experience:
- English (B2 minimum)
- French is an advantage
- ARIS 9.8
Please get in touch ASAP to apply for this great position and get further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large European Organisation in Luxembourg, long term project. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
As the Business Analyst you understand the objectives and the scope of the project, what the clients.requirements are.
Gather the user requirements through different techniques (documentation, meetings, training, etc.) and define the scope and requirements in functional documentation.
Taking into account all the quality constraints, attend to the creation of the adequate solution for the client.
Support the experts in the definition of the technical constraints and in the design of the solution.
Look after project progress, constantly in relation to the client, the development and project delivery team.
Required experience and skills:
8 years + experience as a Business Analyst.
You have several years of experience in functional design and analysis.
You are pragmatic and solutions oriented.
You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
You have knowledge of the French language.
Please apply for further details.
- Are you an experienced Test manager?
- Do you have Business Intelligence experience?
- Are you a fluent French or Dutch speaker?
- Are you a problem solver with a pragmatic mind, looking for a new challenge?
If so, Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Test Manager/ Coach with BI experience to join leading client in the financial sector, based in Brussels.
As a successful applicant, you will have the following experience/skills:
- ISTQB Foundation (CTFL)
- Advanced ISTQB Test Manager or Expert Test Manager (CTAL / CTEL)
- Fluency in French or Dutch
- Software development technologies and lifecycle models
- Quality Centre (all modules) - HP Quality Centre 9.0 CPM
- Project Management training / certification (PMP / PMBOK or equivalent)
- Worked on projects using PowerCenter on Oracle & Sybase
- Functional knowledge of the “application under test” and the concerned business processes as well as non-functional / technical / architecture knowledge of ‘application under test’
- Functional and non-functional test skills (for different test levels and test types) i.e. reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, portability, install & deployment …
If this sounds like you and you would like to be put forward for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a French or Dutch speaking Technical Project Manager to join a global company in the utilities sector.
You will be responsible for a large-scale PC migration in 2017 in order to leverage new operation system & application technologies provided by Microsoft.
Current environment: Windows 7, office 2010, exchange on premises
Target environment: Windows 10, office 2016, exchange online
Our client is looking for a technical project manager, who – together with a global team - can take on this challenging project.
The team will consist of a project manager who will handle the internal communications & follow-up, HCL technical teams (active directory & exchange, SCCM, application packaging team), regional IT managers and local IT people who will help with the deployment part.
The technical project manager will have end-to-end responsibility for the windows 10 – office 2016 and exchange migration including:
- Prerequisite checks including hardware check
- Overall planning of the migration
- Quality assurance of the overall migration
- Design & build process of the windows 10 image together with the outsourcer
- Pilot tests
- Pilot deployments
- Developing the training and communication plan together with the project manager
- Migration progress follow-up
- Organize the hyper care support during the migration
- Proven system engineering skills in (a large) Microsoft environment (+5000 users)
- Having sufficient knowledge of different technologies like: Active directory, system centre configuration manager, hybrid exchange, windows operating systems and office environments.
- Being familiar and having field experience in larger (international) migrations.
- Proven senior experience with large scale operating system migration projects (e.g. from windows XP to windows 7 and/or from windows 7 to windows 10)
- Expert knowledge on windows 10 including the different upgrade methods
- Good knowledge on office 2016
- Good knowledge on Office 365
- Knowledge on how to design/build a “gold” operating system image including applications , security & configuration settings , policies & profile settings
- Familiar with typical challenges during operating system migrations (hardware compatibility, software compatibility ) and how to mitigate them.
- Experience managing a large, globally dispersed deployment team spread across a high number of sites
- Good communication skills
- Proven previous experience with large-scale exchange migrations or O365 migrations is a plus
- Proven previous experience with working with Indian outsourcers is a plus.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
- Do you have significant experience with video-over-Ip / multicast traffic ?
- Do you have 7+ years of experience on network engineering ?
- Are you Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP or higher ?
- Do you have high expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks ?
- Can you demonstrate good practice with incident and change management processes ?
- Do you have experience in implementing Cisco switch and router ?
- Do you have experience with large scale monitoring applications ?
- Are you fluent in English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch ?
If the answer to these question is yes, we want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment has a not to be missed contract opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a large telecommunications company based in Brussels!
The ideal candidate will bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security.
• Accountable for system design and implementation following industry best practices
• Track and analyse the operating environments and implement corrective actions when required
• Responsible for root cause analysis to get beyond symptoms of mission critical service interruptions
• Review network test plan for network throughput, latency and redundancy testing
• Accountable to deploy High availability solutions
• Provide support to restore infrastructure functionality
• Participate in on-call duty 1 week/month
Attitudes and soft skills
- You are a highly motivated individual and passionate about IT,
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player and can work individually as well
- You are a curious and quick learner,
- You can manage and drive projects to completion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Functional Analyst, ideally French speaking, although not essential, to join our client and work for a European institution.
Experience and skills:
English is mandatory
French is an important asset
Technical background is an asset
At least 3 years in business requirements/analysis
Knowledge of modelling languages (UML, BPM) and tools
Excellent competencies in writing documents
Excellent communication skills.
Attend to face to face interviews with users, as in facilitating workshops
Analyze documentation and AS-IS as TO-BE requirements to establish specifications for new projects
Analyze users’ needs & requests (in maintenance phase)
Elaborate impact studies
Modelling processes, workflows, use cases, DB conceptual model, etc.
Start date: by the end of January
If this role sounds of interest to you or anyone you may know, please get in touch for further information.
Do you have at least 4 years’ experience as a Java Developer?
Do you have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Information Technology?
Are you a French speaker?
Have you got excellent communication and prioritising skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail.
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a large European organisation, based in Luxembourg to maintain and develop Management Applications.
- French (fluent); English (B1)
- Angular JS
- Toad for Oracle
Maveric or Junit is an advantage.
Start date: January 2017
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is fluent in French. This role starts in January 2017 initially for six months, but renewals expected. The role would suit a software developer experienced in Java/PHP who has made the transition to project management. The rate reflects the lower level of experience expected of 2 years in a similar role. Rate €400EUR Negotiable.
Our client is looking for candidates with 5 years’ experience as a developer and 2 years as a project manager. Responsibilities would include working on multiple software projects and keeping control of all the project deliverables such as quality, risk, budget etc. Our client is specifically seeking candidates who have excellent communication skills, a team spirit and a critical/analytical mind.
- Fluent French
- MS Project or other tools
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly in order to be shortlisted.