Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is initially until the end of 2018 with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
- Manage an internal project in order to define and implement a full application and batch monitoring solution.
- Scope the work required
- Develop workable project plans and financial models
- Assign resources, monitor progress and take corrective action to deliver solutions within project budget and time lines.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Accountable for the evaluation and management of appropriate testing methods.
- Produce reports
- Know, understand and apply corporate standards (methods, tools and processes)
- Have a deep knowledge and experience with applicative monitoring within a critical IT environment.
- Planning and organisation
- Must be fluent in Dutch or French
- Stress Tolerance
- Able to assist the implementation when needed.
- Experience with Unix/ Windows Shell Scripting is required.
- Knowledge of Monitor Now and/or Newtest is an advantage
- Experience with scheduling tools such as CA Dollar universe is an advantage
- Open minded
- Team Player
- Structured and analytical approach
- Effective in communication (written and spoken)
- Excellent problem solving skills.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.