Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Cloud engineer to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Cloud engineer profile, you will be part of our client’s transformation journey as they are changing their approach to the way the use technology to deliver campaigns, changing from individual campaign microsites to a global marketing platform built on micro services.
Your responsibilities will include:
·managing the design, implementation and support of the companies Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
·managing and optimising the companies Azure platform;
·working as part of DevOps to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to availability, troubleshooting procedures and cost management.
·up-skilling and training of department staff and to provide operational escalation where required.
·contributing to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
·Follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
·Delivering work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
·Partake in out-of-hours support
- Implementation and Support of Azure and Office365 Services
- Automation and Platform Support for in-house cloud services
- Develop API integration for Cloud Services and 3rd Party SASS solutions
- On-going Automation of Operational Tasks
- Responding to support requirements of Developers and Technical Operations
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
Excellent contract opportunity in Amsterdam for an experienced Test Engineer to start a long term project. 6 month + contract with a possibility for extension (36-40 hours a week).
- Application testing using their Fitnesse framework
- Create, execute and validate tests
- Develop new test drivers and validation tools in JAVA
- Collaborate with other engineers and provide insight
- Give input and help with the current test automation strategy
- FitNesse ( desirable)
- Experience with Java programming
- Agile mindset
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Zabbix Development Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000, depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and evolve a resilient monitoring capability based on Zabbix.
- Identify and guide the development teams on the most effective ways to instrument and monitor products.
- Identify, develop and deploy innovative and effective monitoring solutions to meet monitoring requirements.
- Identify and evaluate additional capabilities and solutions that will augment and enhance current capabilities.
- Ensure that monitoring systems are relevant by ensuring alerts and actions are maintained to be appropriate and processes are in place for all events and alerts generated by the systems.
- Communicate and evangelise within the organisation to ensure that the monitoring solutions are used effectively and to gather new requirements and identify new opportunities for their use.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the Zabbix platform including deployment, performance tuning and management
- Experience of developing Zabbix templates, including bespoke items, triggers, actions, discovery processes and automation.
- Strong scripting skills especially on the Windows platforms such as PowerShell and WMI.
- Excellent operational awareness and an understanding of how to deliver value through monitoring and automation.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Dashboard tools and development such as Grafana.
- Experience of automated deployment and management techniques such as Chocolatey.
- Log aggregation and visualisation tools such as Elastic Stack or the cloud hosted equivalents.
- Use of Cloud platforms (AWS & Azure)
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a QA Assistant to join a well-established client, who is a leading provider of customer service solutions for the Public Sector, based in London.
The successful applicant will be an excellent team player, and have an interest in learning new technologies, as well as working in the technology sector.
Your responsibilities will involve working with the Head of QA to manage, build and maintain their ever-growing suite of automated tests, in order to ensure every update to their product is stable and secure.
You will work closely with Developers, Product Managers and Support Advisors teams, to write test scripts for specific use-cases and manage the delivery of the tests themselves.
Required skills / experience :
- Degree in any relevant discipline or significant industry experience
- Ability to write thorough test scripts
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic data collection and analytic skills (eg. to calculate test coverage)
If you are looking to become our client’s next team member and help make a big difference, then get in touch ASAP!
Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for a passionate Junior Test Engineer, who is keen to develop their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £29,000 for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of an existing highly skilled development and test team that produces complex cyber security solution software.
- You will be enthusiastic and demonstrate an ability to learn rapidly whilst also making a valuable contribution to the team.
- Writing test scripts under guidance.
- Running tests against scripts.
- Recording and documenting results.
- Raising defects.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Recent experience of using scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of software testing.
- Suitability for holding a UK security clearance (SC).
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
- Either possession of ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or having an interest in obtaining such a certificate.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Manager 2017.
- Experience of writing, modifying and executing software tests.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience of testing both network and desktop GUI applications.
- Domain knowledge of cyber security.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual machines, such as VMware or Docker.
- Experience of multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix or Solaris 10.
- TCP/IP protocols, particularly SMTP and HTTP.
- Encryption standards (e.g. public key encryption).
- Visual Studio and TFS 2017 or later.
- Cloud-based testing, e.g. AWS or Azure.
- Agile testing techniques.
If you want to develop your career and join a client in the Cyber Security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
A Marketing client, based in Central London is looking for an experienced .NET developer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of Cloud deployment with Azure and full SDLC.
The successful developer will be involved in the following core deliverables:
- Program clients' websites according to the specific requirements of the project and ensure that work is delivered on time
- Conduct the maintenance and extension of existing clients’ websites in accordance with their on-going needs
- Work closely with the design and creative team to understand clients’ precise needs and ensure this is effectively translated into the web development work
- To clearly document projects providing thorough information that can be easily understood
- Excellent attention to detail, produces accurate work, task driven, and good problem solving skills. Advanced skills in a Microsoft ASP.Net environment.
- C# - .Net Core 2 – SQL - MVC – WebAPI
- Entity Framework (Code First)
- Experience in using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Cloud deployments methodology experience (CI/CD)
- Azure SQL, Functions, Service Bus, Web Apps, Automation
- TDD – Test Driven Development
- SOLID principle
- Container experience (Docker)
- Angular/React JS
- Microservices, Event Driven Architecture and Messaging
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please get in touch ASAP for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a C# Backend Developer to join our client based in Leicester.
Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing server-based applications.
Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as well as industry experience in either Logistics, Automation, or Process Control.
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate.
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- TCP/IP Communication Protocols
- Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation, or Warehousing
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.
Technical Test Analyst / The Hague
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Test Analyst with 5 years + experience to join a European client in the Hague on an initial 3-month contract .
Essential skills required for the role:
- Implementing independent test analysis, design and execution of functional and technical tests using available testing tools.
- Undertaking acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of in-house / outsourced developed applications.
- Designing, executing and maintaining automated and manual test scripts and related test data.
- Designing and executing non-functional testing to establish efficiency, reliability, monitoring or maintainability of applications.
- Supporting data migration testing by assessing suitability of underlying data migration scripts and creating representative test data.
The successful candidate will have:
2 + years’ experience organizing/executing Non-Functional Systems or Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) of developed applications and/or tests on ICT infrastructure changes covering aspects such as efficiency, backup & restore, disaster recovery, ICT security, monitoring, installations.
1 year + experience in testing of (Windows/Linux) servers and network infrastructure, including aspects like VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, certificates, server hardening and patching.
6 months + experience in testing/scripting infrastructure packages in relation to servers in a virtualized environment (e.g. VMware) using DevOps approaches.
A minimum of 6 months experiences testing of supporting services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, PKI, Queueing systems.
Knowledge of continuous testing of ICT infrastructure packages deployed using a DevOps approach.
Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
Knowledge on structured test approaches & techniques on higher test levels (e.g. System-testing, Operational Acceptance Testing)
Testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability, Maintainability, Portability.
Knowledge of security vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. NESSUS, OWASP ZAP).
Knowledge of using performance test tools (e.g. Visual Studio Load tests, HP Loadrunner, jMeter).
Knowledge of centralised monitoring tools (e.g. SCOM, Nagios) and/or, virtualization consoles (e.g. vSphere).
ISTQB and/or ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.