We have an exciting opportunity for an PHP developer to join our client, a world leader in with bookings / transfer solutions.
The role can be fully remote, with occasional visits to the office required.
Our client is looking for PHP profiles with excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
The successful PHP developer will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and delivering flexible, high-performance web applications.
Your role will involve:
- Working within an Agile development environment.
- Having initiative and drive to research and promote new technologies.
- Anticipating, predicting and resolving problems before schedules are impacted.
- Solving problems independently and as part of a team.
- Maintaining and improving the existing code base; providing great technical insight and documentation.
- Helping identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions
- Software development experience.
- Experience building and integrating APIs.
- Strong background or interest in delivering successful products/systems.
- Experience writing high-quality, solid code taking into account security, performance, resilience, scale and re-use when developing.
- Be comfortable writing automated tests for your code (PHPUnit/Behat/PHPSpec etc…).
- Devops mindset, particularly around automation.
- Comfortable on Linux command line.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an exciting company that offers the room to grow and expand technically and professionally.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Calling for an EU based Operational Engineer with Java development background.
Contract opportunity for a Telecoms client based in Belgium.
Hybrid remote/onsite work model.
The selected Operations Engineer will be joining the Middleware Architecture team of our client to perform some of the operational tasks directly in relation with the agile team delivery.
You’ll be integrated in an agile team (scrum methodology), with some other developers,
architects, product owner and scrum master.
In this team, you will perform the following type of tasks:
• aligning with stakeholders on their requirements
• you’ll participate to the standard agile ceremonies
• you’ll participate to some of the component development
• you’ll develop scripts to automate installation, configuration and deployment
• you’ll closely work with middleware operational team to perform several operation tasks
following their standards and their procedure:
- Daily synch with operational team
- Operational documentation of procedures
- Share of knowledge with operational team
- Setup & deployment of components in different environments
- Configuration of components
- 2nd line support in case of trouble shooting
The successful Operations Engineer will have proven experience with:
• shell scripting (eg: bash).
• Good experience of Unix
• Automation (eg: setting up CI/CD pipelines or something equivalent)
• Understanding of IT elements such as DNS, load-balancers
• configuration on Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck or equivalent
• how to setup & update system environmental variables
• performing technical testing (sanity & stress)
• Java development and Springboot framework
Please apply ASAP or contact us for further info on this exciting contract opportunity!
Infrastructure & Systems Specialist
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Specialist to join a consultancy firm, based in London, providing a comprehensive array of professional services to fintech companies, online businesses and payment solution providers.
The role offers remote flexibility with presence onsite required when needed.
The successful Infrastructure Specialist will be joining our client’s IT team and be responsible for ensuring that our client’s server and hosted application needs are met and that the health of their global infrastructure is monitored and maintained. You will configure and manage dozens of platforms powering websites, mailboxes, databases, and in-house software. In addition, it’ll be your job to drive improvements, which will include the implementation of automation whether it relates to boosting the effectiveness of processes or the efficiency of internal teams.
The selected Infrastructure Specialist will have the following demonstrable skills/experience required:
- Five or more years of experience in system administration or related IT role.
- Experience administering a wide variety of *nix platforms.
- Proven experience configuring and managing systems running Debian and CentOS (or derivatives), and software such as OpenSSH, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Postfix, and Dovecot.
- Experience with tools and products like Chef/Ansible and Vagrant/Docker.
- Automate everything mindset with a ridiculous amount of experience in automating tasks through scripting.
- Knowledge of one or more languages such as Python, Go, Perl, Java, Bash, and PHP.
- Strong familiarity with supporting high-volume eCommerce websites.
- Understanding of hardware, information security, networking concepts, and enterprise applications.
- Basic abilities in network administration: experience working with Cisco/F5 products and a solid understanding of network protocols.
- Ability to quickly analyse complex issues, come up with innovative solutions, and determine possible causes. A high aptitude for problem solving is required.
- Ability to balance conflicting concerns such as security, maintainability, and usability.
- Experience supporting remotely located end users and systems, and an understanding of the impact of technology on the business.
- Ability to work to a very high standard and tight deadlines with colleagues from across the globe.
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organized, and quick to adapt to changes.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to learn and master new tools and latest trends.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours on occasion.
- Certifications (e.g. CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-*, RHCSA, ITIL® etc.) a huge asset.
If this sounds like you, send your CV or get in touch for further details!
Calling for Selenium experts!
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for a Selenium specialist to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work: the expectation is to work onsite at least 1 day per week.
The selected Selenium specialist profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Develop test scenarios for functional, integration, usability and performance testing based on business and technical requirements
- Implement tests automation using Katalon/Selenium (FE and BE)
- Write test scripts for manual tests and create test data for complex integrated system
- Maintain existing test suite (auto and manual)
- Support the application releases, by monitoring and stabilizing the existing automated test suites execution
- Build test plan, perform test execution, report issues and perform quality checks after issue resolution
- Participate in manual regression testing
- Reviews test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
- Document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, contribute to creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics)
Experience/Functional and technical skills requested:
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (2+ years)
- Proven hands - on experience in script development using scripting languages (2+ years)
- Experience using test management/tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray)
- Experience with test automation Selenium with JAVA mandatory, SoapUI, source code repository (e.g GitHub), continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- SQL, relational databases
- Katalon experience is considered an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, good time management skills
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma will be considered an asset
- Experience in financial/ banking domain will be considered an asset
- Test/QA certifications is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Are you a European citizen looking for an exciting, long term contract opportunity in Luxemburg?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Architect to join the internal IT hosting services provider of a large European Institution.
The role is part of a team of 40 technical architects and 5 service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
- Handle the design of hosting services and their update (new versions and functionalities) based on business intelligence products. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline, including inventory, monitoring, etc.
- Advise on design and other improvements to services
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date
- Qualify new version and patches through functional testing, performance testing, and security assessments
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues
- Essential Technical skills
- Installation and administration of Qlik Sense
- Automation and monitoring of IT services
- Report development in SAP BO or Qlik Sense
- Python, Perl or Shell scripting
- Desirable Technical skills
- Installation and administration of SAP BO and SAP DS
- SAS administration
- SAP HANA administration
- Web services development
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain
- Ablity to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Improvements to Qlik services including Nprinting, Geoanalytics
- Automation of the Qlik Sense hosting service
- Possibly, introduction of new services based on R or HANA
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative and dynamic team based in central London.
Our client, a global, award winning client from the Marketing industry is looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent team playing and communications skills to manage the design, implementation and support of the companie’s Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring our client’s DevOps platform and operational processes; work closely with Developers to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to Build & Release, Release Management and Automation.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- up-skill and train department staff and provide operational escalation where required.
- contribute to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
- follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
- deliver work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of architecting and delivering enterprise projects with Azure
- Experience of build and release processes with Azure DevOps
- In depth understanding of Azure Infrastructure and SaaS services
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability
Please get in touch and send us your CV ASAP to apply for this exciting perm opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Cloud engineer to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Cloud engineer profile, you will be part of our client’s transformation journey as they are changing their approach to the way the use technology to deliver campaigns, changing from individual campaign microsites to a global marketing platform built on micro services.
Your responsibilities will include:
·managing the design, implementation and support of the companies Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
·managing and optimising the companies Azure platform;
·working as part of DevOps to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to availability, troubleshooting procedures and cost management.
·up-skilling and training of department staff and to provide operational escalation where required.
·contributing to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
·Follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
·Delivering work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
·Partake in out-of-hours support
- Implementation and Support of Azure and Office365 Services
- Automation and Platform Support for in-house cloud services
- Develop API integration for Cloud Services and 3rd Party SASS solutions
- On-going Automation of Operational Tasks
- Responding to support requirements of Developers and Technical Operations
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
Excellent contract opportunity in Amsterdam for an experienced Test Engineer to start a long term project. 6 month + contract with a possibility for extension (36-40 hours a week).
- Application testing using their Fitnesse framework
- Create, execute and validate tests
- Develop new test drivers and validation tools in JAVA
- Collaborate with other engineers and provide insight
- Give input and help with the current test automation strategy
- FitNesse ( desirable)
- Experience with Java programming
- Agile mindset
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Zabbix Development Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000, depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and evolve a resilient monitoring capability based on Zabbix.
- Identify and guide the development teams on the most effective ways to instrument and monitor products.
- Identify, develop and deploy innovative and effective monitoring solutions to meet monitoring requirements.
- Identify and evaluate additional capabilities and solutions that will augment and enhance current capabilities.
- Ensure that monitoring systems are relevant by ensuring alerts and actions are maintained to be appropriate and processes are in place for all events and alerts generated by the systems.
- Communicate and evangelise within the organisation to ensure that the monitoring solutions are used effectively and to gather new requirements and identify new opportunities for their use.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the Zabbix platform including deployment, performance tuning and management
- Experience of developing Zabbix templates, including bespoke items, triggers, actions, discovery processes and automation.
- Strong scripting skills especially on the Windows platforms such as PowerShell and WMI.
- Excellent operational awareness and an understanding of how to deliver value through monitoring and automation.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Dashboard tools and development such as Grafana.
- Experience of automated deployment and management techniques such as Chocolatey.
- Log aggregation and visualisation tools such as Elastic Stack or the cloud hosted equivalents.
- Use of Cloud platforms (AWS & Azure)
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity!