Calling for Selenium experts!
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for a Selenium specialist to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work: the expectation is to work onsite at least 1 day per week.
The selected Selenium specialist profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Develop test scenarios for functional, integration, usability and performance testing based on business and technical requirements
- Implement tests automation using Katalon/Selenium (FE and BE)
- Write test scripts for manual tests and create test data for complex integrated system
- Maintain existing test suite (auto and manual)
- Support the application releases, by monitoring and stabilizing the existing automated test suites execution
- Build test plan, perform test execution, report issues and perform quality checks after issue resolution
- Participate in manual regression testing
- Reviews test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
- Document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, contribute to creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics)
Experience/Functional and technical skills requested:
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (2+ years)
- Proven hands - on experience in script development using scripting languages (2+ years)
- Experience using test management/tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray)
- Experience with test automation Selenium with JAVA mandatory, SoapUI, source code repository (e.g GitHub), continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- SQL, relational databases
- Katalon experience is considered an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, good time management skills
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma will be considered an asset
- Experience in financial/ banking domain will be considered an asset
- Test/QA certifications is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Are you a European citizen looking for an exciting, long term contract opportunity in Luxemburg?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Architect to join the internal IT hosting services provider of a large European Institution.
The role is part of a team of 40 technical architects and 5 service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
- Handle the design of hosting services and their update (new versions and functionalities) based on business intelligence products. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline, including inventory, monitoring, etc.
- Advise on design and other improvements to services
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date
- Qualify new version and patches through functional testing, performance testing, and security assessments
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues
- Essential Technical skills
- Installation and administration of Qlik Sense
- Automation and monitoring of IT services
- Report development in SAP BO or Qlik Sense
- Python, Perl or Shell scripting
- Desirable Technical skills
- Installation and administration of SAP BO and SAP DS
- SAS administration
- SAP HANA administration
- Web services development
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain
- Ablity to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Improvements to Qlik services including Nprinting, Geoanalytics
- Automation of the Qlik Sense hosting service
- Possibly, introduction of new services based on R or HANA
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative and dynamic team based in central London.
Our client, a global, award winning client from the Marketing industry is looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent team playing and communications skills to manage the design, implementation and support of the companie’s Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring our client’s DevOps platform and operational processes; work closely with Developers to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to Build & Release, Release Management and Automation.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- up-skill and train department staff and provide operational escalation where required.
- contribute to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
- follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
- deliver work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of architecting and delivering enterprise projects with Azure
- Experience of build and release processes with Azure DevOps
- In depth understanding of Azure Infrastructure and SaaS services
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability
Please get in touch and send us your CV ASAP to apply for this exciting perm opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Cloud engineer to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Cloud engineer profile, you will be part of our client’s transformation journey as they are changing their approach to the way the use technology to deliver campaigns, changing from individual campaign microsites to a global marketing platform built on micro services.
Your responsibilities will include:
·managing the design, implementation and support of the companies Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
·managing and optimising the companies Azure platform;
·working as part of DevOps to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to availability, troubleshooting procedures and cost management.
·up-skilling and training of department staff and to provide operational escalation where required.
·contributing to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
·Follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
·Delivering work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
·Partake in out-of-hours support
- Implementation and Support of Azure and Office365 Services
- Automation and Platform Support for in-house cloud services
- Develop API integration for Cloud Services and 3rd Party SASS solutions
- On-going Automation of Operational Tasks
- Responding to support requirements of Developers and Technical Operations
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
Excellent contract opportunity in Amsterdam for an experienced Test Engineer to start a long term project. 6 month + contract with a possibility for extension (36-40 hours a week).
- Application testing using their Fitnesse framework
- Create, execute and validate tests
- Develop new test drivers and validation tools in JAVA
- Collaborate with other engineers and provide insight
- Give input and help with the current test automation strategy
- FitNesse ( desirable)
- Experience with Java programming
- Agile mindset
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Zabbix Development Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000, depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement and evolve a resilient monitoring capability based on Zabbix.
- Identify and guide the development teams on the most effective ways to instrument and monitor products.
- Identify, develop and deploy innovative and effective monitoring solutions to meet monitoring requirements.
- Identify and evaluate additional capabilities and solutions that will augment and enhance current capabilities.
- Ensure that monitoring systems are relevant by ensuring alerts and actions are maintained to be appropriate and processes are in place for all events and alerts generated by the systems.
- Communicate and evangelise within the organisation to ensure that the monitoring solutions are used effectively and to gather new requirements and identify new opportunities for their use.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of the Zabbix platform including deployment, performance tuning and management
- Experience of developing Zabbix templates, including bespoke items, triggers, actions, discovery processes and automation.
- Strong scripting skills especially on the Windows platforms such as PowerShell and WMI.
- Excellent operational awareness and an understanding of how to deliver value through monitoring and automation.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Dashboard tools and development such as Grafana.
- Experience of automated deployment and management techniques such as Chocolatey.
- Log aggregation and visualisation tools such as Elastic Stack or the cloud hosted equivalents.
- Use of Cloud platforms (AWS & Azure)
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a QA Assistant to join a well-established client, who is a leading provider of customer service solutions for the Public Sector, based in London.
The successful applicant will be an excellent team player, and have an interest in learning new technologies, as well as working in the technology sector.
Your responsibilities will involve working with the Head of QA to manage, build and maintain their ever-growing suite of automated tests, in order to ensure every update to their product is stable and secure.
You will work closely with Developers, Product Managers and Support Advisors teams, to write test scripts for specific use-cases and manage the delivery of the tests themselves.
Required skills / experience :
- Degree in any relevant discipline or significant industry experience
- Ability to write thorough test scripts
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic data collection and analytic skills (eg. to calculate test coverage)
If you are looking to become our client’s next team member and help make a big difference, then get in touch ASAP!
Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for a passionate Junior Test Engineer, who is keen to develop their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £29,000 for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of an existing highly skilled development and test team that produces complex cyber security solution software.
- You will be enthusiastic and demonstrate an ability to learn rapidly whilst also making a valuable contribution to the team.
- Writing test scripts under guidance.
- Running tests against scripts.
- Recording and documenting results.
- Raising defects.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Recent experience of using scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of software testing.
- Suitability for holding a UK security clearance (SC).
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
- Either possession of ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or having an interest in obtaining such a certificate.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Manager 2017.
- Experience of writing, modifying and executing software tests.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience of testing both network and desktop GUI applications.
- Domain knowledge of cyber security.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual machines, such as VMware or Docker.
- Experience of multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix or Solaris 10.
- TCP/IP protocols, particularly SMTP and HTTP.
- Encryption standards (e.g. public key encryption).
- Visual Studio and TFS 2017 or later.
- Cloud-based testing, e.g. AWS or Azure.
- Agile testing techniques.
If you want to develop your career and join a client in the Cyber Security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.