Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative and dynamic team based in central London.
Our client, a global, award winning client from the Marketing industry is looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent team playing and communications skills to manage the design, implementation and support of the companie’s Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring our client’s DevOps platform and operational processes; work closely with Developers to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to Build & Release, Release Management and Automation.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- up-skill and train department staff and provide operational escalation where required.
- contribute to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
- follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
- deliver work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of architecting and delivering enterprise projects with Azure
- Experience of build and release processes with Azure DevOps
- In depth understanding of Azure Infrastructure and SaaS services
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability
Please get in touch and send us your CV ASAP to apply for this exciting perm opportunity!