Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Software Engineer to join our client on a contract basis. The position is based in Cumbria and is Inside IR35. For this role you will be required to apply for Security Clearance.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across the full lifecycle – design, code, test, and document. They will be used to working in a regulated environment and the QA responsibilities that imposes.
Essential skills & experience:
- Visual Studio IDE
- C#, .NET and .NET Core (minimum 3 years)
- Vue.js experience (minimum 1 year)
- TypeScript (minimum 1 year)
- Entity Framework
- ORACLE PL/SQL, SQL*Plus
- Web.API development
- Power BI
- Use Case analysis
- Ability to produce architectural, component and detailed designs based upon SOLID principles. Ideally with experience of using Sparx Enterprise Architect CASE tool
- Familiarity with design patterns, distributed architectures, UML
- Test automation using common test and mocking frameworks for the languages/environments above (nUNIT and Jest)
- Coverage tool familiarity
- Familiar with formal version management systems (e.g. GIT)
- The ideal candidate will hold a Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related subject
If you think this position is a good match for you please apply ASAP.