Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Experienced Java developer who speaks Fluent Dutch or French with basic knowledge of Cloud required to design, analyse and implement a new solution for a leading client in the Brussels area.
Requirements for the position
- Experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Thorntail, JBoss, Quarkus, MicroProfile, Hibernate, DeltaSpike, MapStruct is a plus
- Experience with API
- Basic knowledge of Cloud development
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business
- Speaks fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Work on site close to Brussels
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join a leading organisation on an initial 2 month contract. Possibility of long term extensions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Technical : Java/J2E, Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Angular, Oracle
Methodology : Agile scrum (asset)
Language : English, knowledge of French would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience : 5 years +
Hourly rate: 46.25 Euros per hour
If you are a Full Stack Java Developer with the above mentioned experience, looking for fantastic opportunity in a beautiful location, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a fluent French Speaking SQL Database Administrator to work for a client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The selected SQL Database Administrator is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Administrator. Our client has requested that the SQL Database Administrator chosen for this role is fluent in French and English.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €357 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of database management systems
- Ensure consistency, quality and safety.
- Administration and exploitation of databases.
- Technical support and assistance to users.
- Optimization of databases.
- Quality documentation and monitoring.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You have a bachelors or a master’s degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration.
- Good knowledge of the architecture of information systems, database administration (Microsoft SQL Server) and programming languages (including SQL and SSIS).
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server including clustering and monitoring these systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Release management in DevOps mode and big data concepts is desirable.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SQL Database Administrator, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for a financial client based in Anderlecht, Belgium. The selected DevOps Engineer is expected to have excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and have experience with Java to work with our client as a DevOps Engineer. It is essential that the DevOps Engineer chosen for the role can use middleware operations in CI/CD and is assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies to fulfil their duties as a DevOps Engineer.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 and the all-inclusive hourly rate is €87.50 euros.
What is expected of the DevOps Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the project planning activities
- Designs and develops new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies linked to the new/ change service requests
- Designs the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Builds the release and provides support.
- Tests the release prior to independent testing and coordinates the integration and user acceptance test within scope of work/responsibility
- Establishes and reports outstanding known errors and workarounds
- Provides input to support change authorization and ensures all approvals are in place for standard changes
- Supports service deployment activities, either by deploying new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment or by making modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Ensures day-to-day follow up of the different production flows for the applications portfolio and puts in place a communication mechanism to inform stakeholders on issues occurred during the night and Ensures all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilised
What skills are required of you as an DevOps Engineer?
- Knowledge of Dutch AND French is mandatory
- Middleware operations in CI/CD
- Angular JS
- Angular 2
- Jboss, Tomcat, Jmosel, Liferay
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a DevOps Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch or French Speaking Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. This duration of this role is 6 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €680 euros.
- Define, implement and manage cross-functional team projects from inception to final delivery.
- Responsible for achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
- Deploys agile practices where applicable.
- Must fluently speak French or Dutch and English.
- Organize, coordinate and lead the project by collaborating closely with the different devops squads
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and communication
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment cross-team
- Supervise project progress
- Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
- Ensure all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic, architectural, governance and other corporate requirements
- Ensure the project helps to support the organization’s wider goals
- Comply with budgets and delivery times
- Update the project according to changing circumstances
- Coordinate service transition activities across projects, suppliers and service teams
- Ensure project deliverables and knowledge are captured, documented and shared for future re-use
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
A vacancy for a Business Analyst logistic flows has arisen from our client in Toulouse. You will join the IT for Logistic Flows Solutions team currently working on a Resource Planning project that aims to harmonize processes and solutions in all commercial FALs and Plants, in order to deliver business value for Procurement, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The harmonization is going through a simplification of way of working and aims to integrate all processes in a single core model solution (single platform).
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Produce documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer.
- Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitor external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serve as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SAP (ideally SD, WM or EWM).
- Ability to perform SAP customisation.
- Team player Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working within Agile SAFe methodology
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English. French would be a plus
Endeavour Recruitment has exciting opportunities for a Cyber Security/SOC Architects for their client, in various locations in France or Germany.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a company to work for, offering a very competitive salary, a variety of benefits and the prospect of career growth and progression.
Our client, a European cybersecurity specialist, has the mission to protect the National Critical Infrastructure, as well as government and defense against cyber threats. Reliable and high-performance security products and services are able to detect, analyze and neutralize the most sophisticated cyber attacks.
Your responsibilities will include among the following tasks:
- You intervene on the SOC architecture studies, in order to specify the most suitable to be taken into account for the supervision of the safety in relation to the need of the customer.
- You are the privileged interface of the project manager, and you have to define the build project strategy with him. You bring the elements to define the risks and project opportunities.
- You act within the company to control the technical teams (IDS, SIEM, WAF..), and you are the technical referent vis-à-vis our customers in the phase of construction.
- You are required to make a technical watch on the progress in the world of the cyber- security, attack methods and system protection methods, and security solutions supervision.
Experience & Knowledge
- Holder of a diploma of Engineer Bac+5 (or equivalent) in the field of cybersecurity or a related discipline.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar position and ISO 27001 certification.
- Solid knowledge of cyberdefence products: IDSIIPS, management system of log, SIEM, vulnerability scanner, APT detection tools, etc.
- Linux and Windows skills.
- You're always curious, invested, concerned. As a team, you promote transparency and listening to your people.
- Language skills: advanced level in English. Fluent in French or German
- Please note this position requires a security clearance.
- There may be requirements to travel to customer premises (predominantly national but also limited international).
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on these superb career opportunities.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Java Back-End Developer to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. The contract is until the end of 2018 with likely extensions. Competitive rate on offer.
- Must be fluent in either French or Dutch.
- SOAP interfaces.
- Experienced developing back-end EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans) services.
- Industry experience in the Banking sector or with Banking projects is an advantage.
- Experience with Instant Payments is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.