Recherchons Chef de Projet ServiceNow pour une mission de 6 mois avec renouvellement possible, pour un client situe au Luxembourg.
Vous viendrez renforcer l’équipe ServiceNow de la Division IT Operation Support.
Votre rôle en tant que Chef de Projet ServiceNow consistera à superviser l'ensemble du développement et de la configuration des solutions ServiceNow mises en œuvre, de sa conception à sa mise en œuvre.
Description des tâches:
- Créer et suivre régulièrement le planning, les jalons, les livrables des projets en collaboration avec les business analysts, les développeurs et les testeurs
- Gérer et suivre les risques des projets
- Suivre l’encodage du temps passé par les membres de l’équipe sur les projets
- Produire le reporting nécessaire : planning, consommé versus budgété, risques
- Revoir les users stories et les bugs dans Azure DevOps
- Préparer et animer les réunions de lancement et les comités projet
- Préparer et animer les meetings de rétrospective
- Participer à la création et à la validation du dossier d’opportunité pour les nouveaux projets
Profil recherché :
- Maîtrise des fondamentaux de la gestion de projet
- Expérience avec la méthodologie Agile
- Expérience souhaitée avec l'outil ITSM « ServiceNow »
- Expérience avec MS Project souhaitée
- Connaissance souhaitée de l'environnement « Azure DevOps »
- Excellentes compétences en communication et en leadership
- Excellentes compétences en communication, tant écrite qu'orale
- Capacité à travailler de manière autonome et en équipe
- Connaissance du framework ITIL (processus, KPI)
- Langues : français et anglais
Envoyez votre CV ou contactez-nous pour plus de renseignements.
Endeavour has a contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to assist them with an Enterprise Service Management implementation project.
You will work for a global organisation headquartered in Geneva and will be required to be based there.
Therefore, you must either be a Swiss citizen, hold a Swiss work permit or be an EU citizen willing to relocate, to be considered for this long-term contract.
The client is going through an IT transformational journey with the recommendation from the Internal Audit Division to deploy an Enterprise Service management (ESM) for the Administration, Finance and Management Sector. The objectives of this Business analysis is to drive the collection of requirements for each Business unit involved in the project and design the future processes for the implementation with the suite of product ServiceNow.
The selected Business Analyst will be required to support the Focal point and Project manager of the ESM project, interacting in an agile manner with all Business units involved in the Project, as well as External technical teams in charge of the implementation.
- Identify of the initial drivers
- Collect requirements with all Stakeholders
- Validate requirement and possible implementation with the Business
- Work with the ESM Focal Point and the PM to articulate a plan of delivery
- Drive the validation of implementation with uses case and acceptance Test.
- Actively participate in weekly update session
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Master degree in Information Technology Industry or related field, PMBOK or CBAP or equivalent certification
- Experience in Enterprise Service Management
- Experience with ServiceNow is advantageous
- Language skills: French would be advantageous
Apply and send us a copy of your CV before the 8th May!
Test Automation Expert (French & English speaking) required to join our leading telecoms client based in Luxembourg on an initial 6-month contract.
The role is hybrid with an on-site presence on-site in Luxembourg.
- Prepare Test scenarios & Tests cases;
- Test Data;
- Prepare Automation Scripts using Selenium or other open Test automation Tools;
- Do Automating the test case using Automation Tools mainly Java related Open source tools;
- Do Reporting Test Progress;
- Do Reporting Test Cases – Bug Allocation;
- Identify Defects/Bugs, Allocating correct Severity and Priority of these, Dispatching bugs to the teams for defect fix;
- Coordinate with Internal development teams and vendors for deliveries.;
- Do Releases follow-up.
Key skills & experience:
- English & French speaking
- Good Experience in automating Front and Back end Test Cases;
- Good experience with SOAP API or Rest APIs Testing;
- Proven experience in troubleshooting issues and providing adequate support to Business Teams;
- Good experience in working with development teams and vendors for deliveries;
As an asset will be considered a development experience in the past career:
Experience in telecom and/or software development in Java or any other languages.
If this role sounds of interest please apply ASAP!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Experienced Java developer who speaks Fluent Dutch or French with basic knowledge of Cloud required to design, analyse and implement a new solution for a leading client in the Brussels area.
Requirements for the position
- Experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Thorntail, JBoss, Quarkus, MicroProfile, Hibernate, DeltaSpike, MapStruct is a plus
- Experience with API
- Basic knowledge of Cloud development
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business
- Speaks fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Work on site close to Brussels
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join a leading organisation on an initial 2 month contract. Possibility of long term extensions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Technical : Java/J2E, Maven, Hibernate, Spring, Angular, Oracle
Methodology : Agile scrum (asset)
Language : English, knowledge of French would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience : 5 years +
Hourly rate: 46.25 Euros per hour
If you are a Full Stack Java Developer with the above mentioned experience, looking for fantastic opportunity in a beautiful location, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a fluent French Speaking SQL Database Administrator to work for a client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The selected SQL Database Administrator is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Database Administrator. Our client has requested that the SQL Database Administrator chosen for this role is fluent in French and English.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €357 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management and administration of database management systems
- Ensure consistency, quality and safety.
- Administration and exploitation of databases.
- Technical support and assistance to users.
- Optimization of databases.
- Quality documentation and monitoring.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You have a bachelors or a master’s degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration.
- Good knowledge of the architecture of information systems, database administration (Microsoft SQL Server) and programming languages (including SQL and SSIS).
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server including clustering and monitoring these systems.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Knowledge of Release management in DevOps mode and big data concepts is desirable.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SQL Database Administrator, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for a financial client based in Anderlecht, Belgium. The selected DevOps Engineer is expected to have excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and have experience with Java to work with our client as a DevOps Engineer. It is essential that the DevOps Engineer chosen for the role can use middleware operations in CI/CD and is assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies to fulfil their duties as a DevOps Engineer.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 and the all-inclusive hourly rate is €87.50 euros.
What is expected of the DevOps Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the project planning activities
- Designs and develops new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies linked to the new/ change service requests
- Designs the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Builds the release and provides support.
- Tests the release prior to independent testing and coordinates the integration and user acceptance test within scope of work/responsibility
- Establishes and reports outstanding known errors and workarounds
- Provides input to support change authorization and ensures all approvals are in place for standard changes
- Supports service deployment activities, either by deploying new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment or by making modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Ensures day-to-day follow up of the different production flows for the applications portfolio and puts in place a communication mechanism to inform stakeholders on issues occurred during the night and Ensures all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilised
What skills are required of you as an DevOps Engineer?
- Knowledge of Dutch AND French is mandatory
- Middleware operations in CI/CD
- Angular JS
- Angular 2
- Jboss, Tomcat, Jmosel, Liferay
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a DevOps Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch or French Speaking Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. This duration of this role is 6 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €680 euros.
- Define, implement and manage cross-functional team projects from inception to final delivery.
- Responsible for achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
- Deploys agile practices where applicable.
- Must fluently speak French or Dutch and English.
- Organize, coordinate and lead the project by collaborating closely with the different devops squads
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and communication
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment cross-team
- Supervise project progress
- Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
- Ensure all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic, architectural, governance and other corporate requirements
- Ensure the project helps to support the organization’s wider goals
- Comply with budgets and delivery times
- Update the project according to changing circumstances
- Coordinate service transition activities across projects, suppliers and service teams
- Ensure project deliverables and knowledge are captured, documented and shared for future re-use
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!