Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent French Speaking Systems Engineer to work for a reputable client in Namur, Belgium. This duration of this role is 6 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €575 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide support in all technical fields necessary for the smooth operation of the MS365 range tools. The program provides for the deployment of all "end user" products of the MS 365 E3 license, starting with Windows, Office, EOL, one drive and then continuing with the collaborative tools (Yammer, Teams) and on-demand services (SharePoint, Flow) and also the "back office" tools like Intune.
• Deal with incidents and identify problems.
• Act as a climbing point for service desk technicians providing Tier 1 support for managed MS services
• Provide specialized level 2 support and optionally use Level 3 MSFT (first or MS service) for problems identified
• Ensure the maintenance in operational conditions.
• Monitor and assist in maintaining (or adapting) the procedures and policies of office operations, ensuring the security of the system, monitoring its performance (user comfort) and system modifications.
• Identify and help implement risk prevention measures
• Create and update documentation related to technical infrastructures, configurations, procedures and other work instructions.
• Suggest ways to improve.
• Ensure that administrative and operational tasks are continually improved and automated by aiming for a sustainable automation, using in particular scripts (PowerShell) and third-party tools.
• Issue informed and relevant technical advice
• Have a good quality of analysis and synthesis
• Able to work as a team and be autonomous in the implementation of activities related to the MS365 project
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You must speak Fluent French.
• You justify significant experience (3 years or more) on an equivalent position and you have knowledge of / master the following technologies:
• Microsoft and its ecosystem: Windows 2016, Office 365 (Microsoft teams, SharePoint online, OD4B, etc.), Exchange, Exchange Online
• Authentication and identification: Active Directory, Azure AD, Intune, SCOM, ADFS, RMS, SSO
• Software distribution Techniques: SCCM, Intune, GPO
• Automation: PowerShell Script
• Product Catalog Management: Company Portal-Intune
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.